Waived, Ecase In Process 04/July/2013
Passport Req..
10/Oct/2013, Mail over on 07/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
13/Nov/2013, Decision Made 24/Nov/2013, Complete 13/De/2013
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
goodman36 said:
The doctor sends it like they did when you did it the first time. Keep the receipt the doctor's office gave you though.
OK Thanks for ur reply .

Have ur Wife done Re-medical ?

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
It is so nice to see some activity out of Singapore!!!

Hopefully you all get your PPR right after they receive your new medicals :)

As people finish their process... files are taken away so they can begin working on new files...
Just trying to stay positive....LOL

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
1st on 21/March/2012 & 2nd on 05/July/2013
Interview........
Waived, Ecase In Process 04/July/2013
Passport Req..
10/Oct/2013, Mail over on 07/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
13/Nov/2013, Decision Made 24/Nov/2013, Complete 13/De/2013
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
goodman36 said:
Yes. Yesterday.
good to hear that , so they accept another Id Card , wish they answer soon.

kkloveit

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys my wife is applying for study visa so she can study ECE in vancouver. Due to the strike I was told that the process is going to have delays. She sent in her medicals on 19th June. Anyone here have any idea how long would it take for her to get her visa? Or is there anyway that I can check?

I applied my visa back in 2010 and I remember it was quick and easy when the Malaysian embassy is still operating.

Thanks
Kevin

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
kkloveit said:
Hey guys my wife is applying for study visa so she can study ECE in vancouver. Due to the strike I was told that the process is going to have delays. She sent in her medicals on 19th June. Anyone here have any idea how long would it take for her to get her visa? Or is there anyway that I can check?

I applied my visa back in 2010 and I remember it was quick and easy when the Malaysian embassy is still operating.

Thanks
Kevin
Kevin;
The processing time for study permit is now 45 days, considering summer(travel) season.
Singapore Visa Office is not on strike.

kkloveit

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Davidsuchet said:
Kevin;
The processing time for study permit is now 45 days, considering summer(travel) season.
Singapore Visa Office is not on strike.
Thanks for the reply. Thank god the workers in singapore VO is not on strike. From the day the embassy received her application it has been 50 days now. Anyone recently got their study wise would be so kind to share your timeline with me? I want to see my wife :(

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
kkloveit said:
Thanks for the reply. Thank god the workers in singapore VO is not on strike. From the day the embassy received her application it has been 50 days now. Anyone recently got their study wise would be so kind to share your timeline with me? I want to see my wife :(
Dear Kevin;
This page of forum has been created for Family Class Sponsorship applicants, I am not sure anyone could provide any particular information regarding your concern.
Hope you get good news from SVO.

theblackbeat

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I had to guess it ,sent 21/2/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/04/2014
LANDED..........
will land the 4th of june
my timeline:
my location ; montreal quebec
visa office; singapor
sponsorship approuval ; 2 august 2012
information sent to singapor ; 2 august 2012
Quebec Imm CSQ ; got it august 2012
meds done = 10 febuary 2012

1 year already of waiting no news nothing , been married for 3 years and a half with a thai girl. what can I expect now . I saw some guy here and there that got there wifes visa in 1 years have they been lucky !!! I know I have a good file , try to check the application status online , nothing yet . I went to thailand 2 times already since my sponsorship approuval for a total of 3 months , should I send to singapor the new sets of pictures and the copy my passport pages with the proof of my travel , what can I do , I am going insane ........ tired :(

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theblackbeat said:
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

1 year already of waiting no news nothing , been married for 3 years and a half with a thai girl. what can I expect now . I saw some guy here and there that got there wifes visa in 1 years have they been lucky !!! I know I have a good file , try to check the application status online , nothing yet . I went to thailand 2 times already since my sponsorship approuval for a total of 3 months , should I send to singapor the new sets of pictures and the copy my passport pages with the proof of my travel , what can I do , I am going insane ........ tired :(
If you do not see "In Process" in your e-cas status, that is just see 'application received', then you should send the new set of pictures along with proof of travel to Thailand to SingaporeVO. Just put a cover page saying you have sent additional supporting documents for the sponsorship of spouse file and that these be added with the original file. Don't forget to put the File # and Applicant's (your wife) name on the cover page as well as on top of the envelope.

Don't give up hope 8)

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
theblackbeat said:
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

Theblackbeat;
Have you ordered GCMS note? If not I highly recommend you to order one. It helps you to understand what is going on with your file. If you already passed the eligibility (waived the interview) DON'T SEND ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT it makes confusion if no Then I recommend you to send all your new deviance as soon as possible.

rontsk

Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
09-11-2012
File Transfer...
09-11-2012
Med's Request
Remedical Request April 28th, 2014
Med's Done....
Remedical Done 1st week of May
Passport Req..
Passport Request April 28th, 2014 (Submitted Passport & Other Docs through VFS 7th May, Passport Received in SVO at 16th May
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received with Visa July 1st, 2014
Hey goodman36,

Looks like you are from Bangladesh? You applied for your spouse in August 2012 as per your profile, so they are asking you medical again, its a good sign I believe. Because medical expires in 1 year and they are asking it again may be they are almost near to finalize the application? I applied for my spouse October 2012, 2 months after you. Still showing Application received in e-cas. Do you know when it will show "in process"? or it doesn't matter at all? waiting for your answer.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rontsk said:
Hey goodman36,

Looks like you are from Bangladesh? You applied for your spouse in August 2012 as per your profile, so they are asking you medical again, its a good sign I believe. Because medical expires in 1 year and they are asking it again may be they are almost near to finalize the application? I applied for my spouse October 2012, 2 months after you. Still showing Application received in e-cas. Do you know when it will show "in process"? or it doesn't matter at all? waiting for your answer.
Usually, when they request a re-medical, the e-cas changes to 'In Process". But, there has been many examples as noted by many posters of this forum (that means people whose application has been with SVO and with other visa offices) that Applicant has got e-mail for re-medical or passport request for visa stamp, but their e-cas didn't change from 'Application Received'. It changed much later after they got the communication. I guess it depends on who is in charge of updating e-cas at that time.

Also, going over the time line to guess who is going to receive communication next does not always work. We have seen that many who have sent their application before you or me, are still waiting. Same way, Applicant who sent after us may have gotten Passport request from SVO (although they may be not from Bangladesh) already.

Hopefully, you should hear from them in the next 2 to 3 months if not before.

theblackbeat

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I had to guess it ,sent 21/2/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/04/2014
LANDED..........
will land the 4th of june
Davidsuchet said:
Theblackbeat;
Have you ordered GCMS note? If not I highly recommend you to order one. It helps you to understand what is going on with your file. If you already passed the eligibility (waived the interview) DON'T SEND ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT it makes confusion if no Then I recommend you to send all your new deviance as soon as possible.
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

I did not ordered the gcms how do I do that and what is it ?? I did not receive no news yet and cant see nothing when I check my application status , so I guess I should mail the new stuff ASAP !! thanks !!

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
theblackbeat said:
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

I did not ordered the gcms how do I do that and what is it ?? I did not receive no news yet and cant see nothing when I check my application status , so I guess I should mail the new stuff ASAP !! thanks !!
GCMS is the global computerized program, which shows your existing file location, officer's comment, eligiblity and some more information in local visa office.
You may order your GCMS note through the following link;
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
In addition to that; you have to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
It costs you 5CAD.
It takes one month to get ready.
They will send you the note to your email.