AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
maronvomra said:
Hi,
I have a question regarding the medical exam. I am a PR and applying outland for my spouse living in Bangladesh.
For the immigration guide, what I understood that I have to ask her to do her medical from the prescribed physicians as mentioned in immigration site (already got the physician list for Bangladesh from cic site).
Lets say she take an appointment and do her medical. So now my question is:
1. After the medical do they give her the medical report to send to me as I am sending the whole thing to immigration or they will just give a receipt as a proof that her medical has been done from an authorized physician and they will send the report (they will send where?) ?
2. if they send the report then how they will track the medical report like will they ask for her passport or something to identify during medical exam as I haven't submitted the application yet so no file number or anything is created.

I am kind of confused with this medical step and need your help to clear this step.

Thanks a lot.
Dear maronvomra;
They will give you the medical exam result.
You must show your passport or national ID card.
If you wish to enclose your medical exam's result with the package, you need to make a copy of that for you record and send the original one.
For your second question I refer you to my previous post! you will get the answer

maronvomra

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
SVO received PP 17-Mar-2014, DM on Apr-12, 2014
Davidsuchet said:
Dear maronvomra;
They will give you the medical exam result.
You must show your passport or national ID card.
If you wish to enclose your medical exam's result with the package, you need to make a copy of that for you record and send the original one.
For your second question I refer you to my previous post! you will get the answer
Hi Davidsuchet,
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Its now completely clear to me.
I more question regarding IMM0008, which my spouse will fillup as sponsor. In that form Question 7 asks whether she has a CSQ and if not when she applied? Now the question, of course she doesn't have a CSQ and how can I put date when she applied as this step comes after my sponsorship is approved right? So should I leave the date field as NA?

Thanks..

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
maronvomra said:
Hi Davidsuchet,
I more question regarding IMM0008, which my spouse will fillup as sponsor. In that form Question 7 asks whether she has a CSQ and if not when she applied? Now the question, of course she doesn't have a CSQ and how can I put date when she applied as this step comes after my sponsorship is approved right? So should I leave the date field as NA?

Thanks..
Question 7(a) is about Quebec residents if you are not, tick No then sections 7(b) and 7(c) will be disable.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maronvomra said:
Hi Davidsuchet,

Thanks..
1. CSQ is an additional document that is required for Quebec resident who is sponsoring. The question in IMM 0008 asks for this document. I am not much knowledgeable about this. But, I have two links for you:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/index.html

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/etudiants/demeurer-quebec/demande-csq/etudiants-peq/apres-csq.html

2. In response for your earlier post of Medical Examination report, as far as I know, your spouse will go to one of the panel physician and after examination, the physician will send the medical report by themselves. However, they will give you a form called IMM 1017 which will have your spouse's photo attached and the panel physician's signature and seal. You will need to include this form along with your application to CPC-Mississauga.
(Look at Item # 27 of document checklist). The Form is in the physician's office. All your spouse need is make an appointment for Canada immigration examination and take her Passport with her.

maronvomra

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
SVO received PP 17-Mar-2014, DM on Apr-12, 2014
goodman36 said:
1. CSQ is an additional document that is required for Quebec resident who is sponsoring. The question in IMM 0008 asks for this document. I am not much knowledgeable about this. But, I have two links for you:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/index.html

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/etudiants/demeurer-quebec/demande-csq/etudiants-peq/apres-csq.html

2. In response for your earlier post of Medical Examination report, as far as I know, your spouse will go to one of the panel physician and after examination, the physician will send the medical report by themselves. However, they will give you a form called IMM 1017 which will have your spouse's photo attached and the panel physician's signature and seal. You will need to include this form along with your application to CPC-Mississauga.
(Look at Item # 27 of document checklist). The Form is in the physician's office. All your spouse need is make an appointment for Canada immigration examination and take her Passport with her.
Hi goodman36 and davidsuchet,

Thanks for your time to reply. Sorry for asking too many questions.

One more thing, in the document checklist - Sponsor (IMM 5491) section 14: Photocopy of your marriage certificate, if you have a co-signer and he/she is your spouse.
So I am not checking that box right as she is not my co-signer. I am the sponsor and she is the main applicant, right?

My marriage certificate issue will eventually come under section 25, "Proof of relationship to sponsor". Am I getting it right?7

Thanks.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ manvomra

Yes. I think so too. You will have to provide Marriage Certificate anyway. Include a notarized copy.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKHI said:
hi all, im planning to submit my passport inperson to singapore when they will ask for it,can i do so? will they give permission for it?? im really worried as i heard from somewhere that they sometimes dont agree for that....i want to save 2 month by submitting passport in person.....
Hi Akhi:

It would have been nice if we had a poster who did just that, so that we can learn from his/her experience. Personally, I don't know if an applicant from Bangladesh can go to Singapore and hand the passport in person and collect it the same day or the next day.

If handing in and collecting visa is allowed, then they should mention it in the instruction for sending the passport for collecting the visa. If the instruction does not specifically say that you can do that in person, then I would call to find out. I read before that an applicant who is a resident in Singapore did it. I am not sure if this service is available for applicant from other countries though.

kst

Jul 13, 2013
Dear Davidsuchet,

I got your message asking about the date of medical exam received by Singapore office shown on e case, somehow i can't send / reply any personal message, maybe becuz i'm a newbie?

Anyway, this is what i see on my e case when i clicked on the Application received status :

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2012.
Medical results have been received.

that's all. Hope it helps.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
kst said:
Dear Davidsuchet,

I got your message asking about the date of medical exam received by Singapore office shown on e case, somehow i can't send / reply any personal message, maybe becuz i'm a newbie?

Anyway, this is what i see on my e case when i clicked on the Application received status :

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2012.
Medical results have been received.

that's all. Hope it helps.
Thank you for the reply. I thought that they may put a date when they receive the medical result. please keep updating the forum. Thanks

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Davidsuchet said:
Thank you for the reply. I thought that they may put a date when they receive the medical result. please keep updating the forum. Thanks
In E-ECAS, they usually do not put a date for Medical Received.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
goodman36 said:
In E-ECAS, they usually do not put a date for Medical Received.
Well, no wonder, silence as always

ashezz

Jun 2, 2013
Hi all,
Long time reader, first time writer :)
I am a Canadian Citizen originally from Bangladesh and I have applied in June 15, 2012 to sponsor my Bangladeshi wife. File has been in SVO since Sep 2012.
In the recent GSMC Note I received last month, it says under section Eligibility
Status Date: 2013/02/22
Due Date: 2013/08/29

My 2 questions here is,
- How would they request interview? Letter or email to my wife? I have concern over the postal system of Dhaka and hope they would communicate by email.
- Does the due date really mean anything or just a movable deadline for SVO officers.

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
Hei man would you mind checking on your notes who is ur visa officer who did the initial review? It should be under eligibility, Status Updated By:

Right underneath Status.

And also check who is ur final visa officer which should be in application assignment....I wana compare urs with mine...What does ur notes say...?

And regarding ur question they usually mail letter for interviews...

Hope that helps

ashezz said:
Hi all,
Long time reader, first time writer :)
I am a Canadian Citizen originally from Bangladesh and I have applied in June 15, 2012 to sponsor my Bangladeshi wife. File has been in SVO since Sep 2012.
In the recent GSMC Note I received last month, it says under section Eligibility
Status Date: 2013/02/22
Due Date: 2013/08/29

My 2 questions here is,
- How would they request interview? Letter or email to my wife? I have concern over the postal system of Dhaka and hope they would communicate by email.
- Does the due date really mean anything or just a movable deadline for SVO officers.

ashezz

Jun 2, 2013
diyabrar said:
Hei man would you mind checking on your notes who is ur visa officer who did the initial review? It should be under eligibility, Status Updated By:

Right underneath Status.

And also check who is ur final visa officer which should be in application assignment....I wana compare urs with mine...What does ur notes say...?

And regarding ur question they usually mail letter for interviews...

Hope that helps

Status Updated By: YL01642
Assigned To: RC-9570
Assigned By: DS01608

My concern with sending a letter is that her street # is 374/3 xxxx road but in the notes and ECAS it's written as 374 3 xxxx road.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013