Interview........
ECAS changed to In Progress on 10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
One of my friend applied for his wife on May 2012. His fine was transferred to SVO on August 2012. His spouse Received mail/ e-mail of re-medical on June 2013, then 3 weeks after re-medical request, they have received another mail to submit Passport with latest Police Clearance Certificate and 4 copy of picture. My buddy is very happy after long waiting.

I see SVO is asking for Police Certificate not from everyone even though its one year old. Its just random but most of the applicant has to go for remedical.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
I realized that SVO asks for some Bangladeshi applicants to provide Police certificate one more time , I am wondering which organisation in Bangladesh is in charge of issuing Police Certificate ? Normally Interpol is in charge of that

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Davidsuchet said:
I realized that SVO asks for some Bangladeshi applicants to provide Police certificate one more time , I am wondering which organisation in Bangladesh is in charge of issuing Police Certificate ? Normally Interpol is in charge of that
Hi Davidsuchet: NO. Bangladesh Police is responsible for issuing PCC in Bangladesh. There is some "Red Tapism" in issuing PCC in Bangladesh. Applicant also needs to pay certain amount of FEE to government through a public Bank in a particular slip with a long treasury (12/16 digit) account number on it. hah..! Buddy, do you wanna be part of it ? Its not fun, its hassle and pain.

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Fortune89 said:
One of my friend applied for his wife on May 2012. His fine was transferred to SVO on August 2012. His spouse Received mail/ e-mail of re-medical on June 2013, then 3 weeks after re-medical request, they have received another mail to submit Passport with latest Police Clearance Certificate and 4 copy of picture. My buddy is very happy after long waiting.
I see SVO is asking for Police Certificate not from everyone even though its one year old. Its just random but most of the applicant has to go for remedical.
Hi Fortune89: "then 3 weeks after re-medical request" - do you mean your friend got re-medical request twice ?? Yeah, I noticed that they don't ask PCC from everybody but randomly or for some reason from some people that we don't know. It could be their internal procedure that we will never know. May be they look at the wedding photos and pick randomly if the applicant is cute and beautiful....hahha.. I am just kidding.. Please take it easy.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
singaporeVO said:
Hi Fortune89: "then 3 weeks after re-medical request" - do you mean your friend got re-medical request twice ?? Yeah, I noticed that they don't ask PCC from everybody but randomly or for some reason from some people that we don't know. It could be their internal procedure that we will never know. May be they look at the wedding photos and pick randomly if the applicant is cute and beautiful....hahha.. I am just kidding.. Please take it easy.
To be honest, I got surprised when I read that. This is my first time that I heard SOV asked for another Police Certificate, I have never heard that before. If you go to CIC web site at Police Certificate part you will see there,it has been written that "You may need a criminal record check if you are coming to Canada as a live-in caregiver, tourist, student or temporary worker. If you are applying for permanent residence, you must have one done."

Fortune89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
Doc's Request.
04-2016 - DNA TEST Appointment
AOR Received.
06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
07-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
singaporeVO said:
Hi SingaporeVO,

They receive re-medical request first then 3 weeks later PPR & Police Cert.

Fortune89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
Doc's Request.
04-2016 - DNA TEST Appointment
AOR Received.
06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
07-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Davidsuchet said:
To be honest, I got surprised when I read that. This is my first time that I heard SOV asked for another Police Certificate, I have never heard that before. If you go to CIC web site at Police Certificate part you will see there,it has been written that "You may need a criminal record check if you are coming to Canada as a live-in caregiver, tourist, student or temporary worker. If you are applying for permanent residence, you must have one done."
Yes this is right. This means PR applicant must need to submit police cert. But this police cert has only 1 year validity. So some visa officer ask for a latest one if initial one is expired during final processing of the application. Hope this make sense.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
singaporeVO said:
Hi Davidsuchet: NO. Bangladesh Police is responsible for issuing PCC in Bangladesh. There is some "Red Tapism" in issuing PCC in Bangladesh. Applicant also needs to pay certain amount of FEE to government through a public Bank in a particular slip with a long treasury (12/16 digit) account number on it. hah..! Buddy, do you wanna be part of it ? Its not fun, its hassle and pain.
Do not tell me about these procedures I went through all of them three times I have got PCC from three different countries. OMG I don't want to do all of them again..... ???

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Davidsuchet said:
Do not tell me about these procedures I went through all of them three times I have got PCC from three different countries. OMG I don't want to do all of them again..... ???

So buddy, you dont wanna be part of this again ? got paranoid ? anyway, I don't like to be a part of this too. it is simply a hassle and PAIN.

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Fortune89 said:
Hi SingaporeVO,
They receive re-medical request first then 3 weeks later PPR & Police Cert.
Hi Fortune89: Now it makes sense to me. A number of applicants from Bangladesh got PPR and PCC request at the same mail. It means a lot of applicants from Bangladesh got request for 2nd time PCC. By the way, did your friend get PPR and PCC through Email or regular snail mail I mean postal mail. I am worried about postal mail at the address in Dhaka. Are you using address in Dhaka too ? Just curious. Thanks a lot for your response.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
singaporeVO said:
So buddy, you dont wanna be part of this again ? got paranoid ? anyway, I don't like to be a part of this too. it is simply a hassle and PAIN.
I think the reason than you mentioned is their measure :D to ask from applicants.
Other than that if we want to talk about expire date, all of us submitted the expired PPC. In cic website says "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application"

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Davidsuchet said:
I think the reason than you mentioned is their measure :D to ask from applicants.
Other than that if we want to talk about expire date, all of us submitted the expired PPC. In cic website says "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application"
Yeah Buddy. Exactly you are right. It is their measure of the application. Buddy, you don't wanna sleep, at all? I guess it is almost 4:45 am in Malaysia! No wonder - why you are losing weight so quick. Please get some sleep buddy. Thnaks again.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
In my logic the date of issuance is more important than expire because the want to know about your past if you have been in prison or any crime, once you submit your latest PPC if it takes another one year to process your application in SVO , during this time if you go to prison , you will not be able to travel to Canada because you are already in prison. That is very simple formula......

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
singaporeVO said:
Yeah Buddy. Exactly you are right. It is their measure of the application. Buddy, you don't wanna sleep, at all? I guess it is almost 4:45 am in Malaysia! No wonder - why you are losing weight so quick. Please get some sleep buddy. Thnaks again.
almost 5, well talking to my love ........... she is about to start the work so gonna sleep another 30 mints . Thank you thinking about my health :D

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.