10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Interview is mostly required for people of the Indian SubContinent.
its a racial discrimination I suppose. or the other way, CIC's experience is bitter about the genuineness of the papers presented by people of that particular area

bdlugger

Apr 5, 2012
jnathan said:
Interview is mostly required for people of the Indian SubContinent.
its a racial discrimination I suppose. or the other way, CIC's experience is bitter about the genuineness of the papers presented by people of that particular area
Do you understand that you make a lot of baseless comments and try to flow them as they are facts. Do you even realize people are mostly simple and they may take your comments seriously. You had made comments about the postal service, domestic power situation etc. in Bangladesh so far without being able to provide any source of credibility. I guess you gather your facts from inside out..........now another "Interview is mostly required for people of the Indian SubContinent". This time you went for not only Bangladesh, the whole 9 yards. I strongly recommend that you get your fact checked.

I think you are coming from a discriminatory point of view. In the case of TRV, have you thought about the applicant not providing enough supporting documents without even realizing.

My wife got TRV w/o interview before. At the end of the day, it is the quality of paperwork/proof you provide and a fair share of luck...both combined you are golden.

You were a strong advocate for using commercial courier, without realizing that people have to go through the Ministry of Foreign affairs to (legally) dispatch their passport off the country. Do you have any experience dealing China Ministry of F.A., let alone Bangladesh. Now who sent their passport via commercial courier are in the same loophole as the others. I am sure you will have an answer handy, like you always do.

The fact of the matter is that, you guess what the system would probably do without knowing it fully and think that your way is the best/right/efficient way. However, totally ignorant of the fact that things can go sideways or not as planned.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
bdlugger said:
Do you understand that you make a lot of baseless comments and try to flow them as they are facts. Do you even realize people are mostly simple and they may take your comments seriously. You had made comments about the postal service, domestic power situation etc. in Bangladesh so far without being able to provide any source of credibility. I guess you gather your facts from inside out..........now another "Interview is mostly required for people of the Indian SubContinent". This time you went for not only Bangladesh, the whole 9 yards. I strongly recommend that you get your fact checked.

I think you are coming from a discriminatory point of view. In the case of TRV, have you thought about the applicant not providing enough supporting documents without even realizing.

My wife got TRV w/o interview before. At the end of the day, it is the quality of paperwork/proof you provide and a fair share of luck...both combined you are golden.
Totally agree with you. thumbs up.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
rose87 said:
what is TRV?
Temporary Resident Visa, you can apply while your PR is processing.

bdlugger

Apr 5, 2012
rakibcsebuet said:
Wow !!! Congratulations :)

Could you please share your timeline with all of us? When did you get PPR and submitted the PP and when did they issue the VISA. You got it on 28th June !!! Congratulations again.

Is this a PR application? In that case, for PR applications, earlier VFS were not providing services, right? that is why people had to send/bring their PP via FedEx. But, how yours one came via VFS, could you please share?

I just heard from another member of us that, he has also got PP via VFS today !!! It seems like VFS started working again for all ??? Please make sure this.

Did Singapore CIC notify you anything about VFS before sending the PP to you?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakib
My wife also got a call from VFS yesterday to collect her package, Singapore dispatched the passport on June 25 via registered mail, according to the information I got from my friend at Singapore who collected information on my wife's behalf. So I guess Singapore CHC starts dispatching the passport and many of us, waiting for a reponse, should hear something to cheer for soon.

Good luck to all!

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
silenthill_ca said:
Thanks man, I applied on January 2011 and got interview letter on October (same timeline as shiny88) , applied for TRV on Feb, and got Passport req. with remedical april 1st week.

Yes it was PR application , but I applied for TRV as interview was taking really long time.

Yes My wife told me that there was other people at VFS office today for passport return for PR. No Singapore cic didnt notify me , and I emailed them few times.

it wouldn't be possible for me without the help of "Stupidrim".

@ hello no everyone doesn't get interview for TRV. Some people get visa withiout interview, some are asked for interview. Some also refused for TRV without any question asked.

So better if you get Interview for TRv then you have opportunity to prove your case.

@ rose TRV > Temporary resident Visa (i.e. Visitor visa)

I will reply to everyone once I am back to home on tuesday, and I would love share my experience with everyone. if anyone require any assistance from me.

I can imagine what we all going through. Thank you all and wish you all best of luck
Your wife get TRV visa or PR Visa?

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
bdlugger said:

You were a strong advocate for using commercial courier, without realizing that people have to go through the Ministry of Foreign affairs to (legally) dispatch their passport off the country. Do you have any experience dealing China Ministry of F.A., let alone Bangladesh. Now who sent their passport via commercial courier are in the same loophole as the others. I am sure you will have an answer handy, like you always do.

The fact of the matter is that, you guess what the system would probably do without knowing it fully and think that your way is the best/right/efficient way. However, totally ignorant of the fact that things can go sideways or not as planned.
Thanks a lot. I totally agree with you and really appriciate for such a nime post.+1

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
mirjahan said:
Your wife get TRV visa or PR Visa?
His wife got PR visa. She was in interview list for PR visa. Then she applied for TRV. They asked interview for TRV and was satisfied. Instead of issuing TRV they issued PR visa for her. Same thing happen to "stupidrim" if you remember.

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
bdlugger said:

nicely explained ....agree with you

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy612 said:
His wife got PR visa. She was in interview list for PR visa. Then she applied for TRV. They asked interview for TRV and was satisfied. Instead of issuing TRV they issued PR visa for her. Same thing happen to "stupidrim" if you remember.
WOW! Really??? I applied for TRV first as my husband wanted me to visit Canada and then he would apply for me from there. However, I never got the visa as I couldn't show any proof that I'll come back (since I was studying abroad, I didn't even have any bank a/c here) and also because my husband suggested I apply for 1 year (though that would be my first visit to Canada)!

Can anyone apply for TRV to get the visa soon even though she isn't in the interview list?

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you silenthill_CA and shiny88 for answering my query.

If someone's PR application e-cas shows 'in-process' it means they passed the eligibility test,right? I mean their papers are alright?

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
rose87 said:
Can anyone apply for TRV to get the visa soon even though she isn't in the interview list?
This is my question too. The answer is you can apply for any number of times for TRV. You will get the visa or not fully depend on the Visa officer and your case. :)

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
rose87 said:
Thank you silenthill_CA and shiny88 for answering my query.

If someone's PR application e-cas shows 'in-process' it means they passed the eligibility test,right? I mean their papers are alright?
Yes
This is the first step.no interview when then believe person is eligibility to be soonsor as family class. This the mais they think relatiosanship is genieus.

khansam

Jul 12, 2011
Dear Bangladeshi applicant,
How long is the average processing time in Singapore for spousal visa? Is it 21 months or less than 21 months?
Is the interview mandatory? If there is an interview, where the applicant have to go for the interview? Singapore or Dhaka ( i guess Dhaka office is closed now)?

Thanks in advance for your reply. :)

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
Yes
This is the first step.no interview when then believe person is eligibility to be soonsor as family class. This the mais they think relatiosanship is genieus.
Thanks for the reply but sorry brother, unfortunately I didn't get what you said as there were some typing errors.

I think you were trying to say, 'yes, this is the first step. No interview when they believe canadian spouse is eligible to be a sponsor. This is the main thing , based on this thing they'll think relationship is true'. Am I right? If I am not right then I didn't get the answer. Please confirm.