Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
Here is my time line hope that will help you to understand.
here is little timeline of my wife. My wife lives in Noakhali and all the letter goes through by Bangladesh post.
Goes IN PROCESS JAN 16 2012 ( saw on ecas Jan 19 2012)
Receive PPR letter Feb 07 2012 ( Actual PPR issue dated is Jan 30 2012)
Submit Passport CHC Dhaka Feb 11 2012
Ecas updated to Decision Made ( Feb 29 2012)
Visa Stamped dated on passport Feb 28 2012
CHC Dhaka called to collect her passport March 5 2012

Now Singapore takes more time than before.
JazakAllah for replying brother. Your wife was fortunate mashAllah.

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy612 said:
Singapore started processing my file from April 10, 2012. Till now no update. It's not possible to say how long it may take. I saw people noramally get passport request within 1-3.5 months after ecas changes to In Process. But you never know. Wish you good luck.
Thank you Amy for sharing your details. I just hope my passport request comes soon. Things for me getting complicated due to delay in getting the visa.

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
You can submit your passport directly to Singapore CHC office via FedEx or DHL. I have done this via FedEx.

And, in case of processing time, you can't guarantee ! It takes different for different people. But, as you see in process now. It will not take much hopefully.

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks.
JazakAllahu khair brother for sharing the info. Can I post that via FedEx/DHL from outside Dhaka? I'm asking as I don't live in Dhaka, so getting the letter from Foreign office will be almost impossible for me and I guess I can't post via DHL/FEDEx w/o the letter from foreign office,right?

Btw, as there is no immigration office in BD, they'll have to wave the interview anyway,riight?

Also, I submitted my medical result with my application. Do I need to do it again (even though it won't be expired inshAllah) before sending them my passport?

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
rose87 said:
JazakAllahu khair brother for sharing the info. Can I post that via FedEx/DHL from outside Dhaka? I'm asking as I don't live in Dhaka, so getting the letter from Foreign office will be almost impossible for me and I guess I can't post via DHL/FEDEx w/o the letter from foreign office,right?

Btw, as there is no immigration office in BD, they'll have to wave the interview anyway,riight?

Also, I submitted my medical result with my application. Do I need to do it again (even though it won't be expired inshAllah) before sending them my passport?
Hello rose87,

1. You can send your passport via FedEx from anywhere in Bangladesh provided that there is a FedEx office in your area.
2. You need to take an authorization letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh for this purpose. (for sending your passport outside the country).
3. I don't know about interview, because I did not give one.
4. Medical Report expires every 1 year (12 months), so if this time limit does not exceeds, then they are not gonna ask for re-medical for sure. In case of police clearance, most probably the time limit is 6 months.

Hope these info helps you.

Please pray for all of us so that we all get visa soon and re-unite with our families ASAP INSHAALLAH.

Dua'r dorkhast !

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
jnathan said:
CHC Singapore was so busy lately for sending lots of MR's to waiting applicants of MI-1
What do you think Mr. jnathan ?
How long it should take for Singapore CHC to return visa with passport now (who directly sent passport to Singapore)?

Can you share your views with us please?

Thanks.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
His Excellency Honorable member rakibcsebuet,

2-3 months

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
Hello rose87,

1. You can send your passport via FedEx from anywhere in Bangladesh provided that there is a FedEx office in your area.
2. You need to take an authorization letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh for this purpose. (for sending your passport outside the country).
3. I don't know about interview, because I did not give one.
4. Medical Report expires every 1 year (12 months), so if this time limit does not exceeds, then they are not gonna ask for re-medical for sure. In case of police clearance, most probably the time limit is 6 months.

Hope these info helps you.

Please pray for all of us so that we all get visa soon and re-unite with our families ASAP INSHAALLAH.

Dua'r dorkhast !
Thanks a lot for the info Rakib. May Allah make us get the visa soon and make us meet our loved ones asap ! Ameen.

Oboshshoi. Please keep me in your pious duas too.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
I heard some one get passport back from Singapore less than 2 months. I think medical expire is an issue. They send them in regulay registed mail. Who's medical will expire 28 july. Maybe who's medical close to expire they give priotry.
could be could be not. I am saying a fact

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Today I received my GCMS notes dated on May 31, 2012. They last updated my file on May 28, 2012. They asked for IMM 1283 financial evaluation form and IMM 1344A form for sponsor and received both in the same day. I am just wondering I didn't fill up the IMM 1283. So how did they received it? Anyone can explain this? Any Idea? Anyways the status of the file:
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started
So I think there is no hope my souse will get visa before his first medical expired, Sept 4, 2012.

Suman1980

Mar 7, 2012
hello mr. rakib

do you know what is the procedure to collect an authorization letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affair ? for your case would you collect any letter from Ministry of Foreign Affair.

time limit of police clearance..... if u have any clue...... pls share....

suman

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Suman1980 said:
hello mr. rakib

do you know what is the procedure to collect an authorization letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affair ? for your case would you collect any letter from Ministry of Foreign Affair.

time limit of police clearance..... if u have any clue...... pls share....

suman
Yes, I had to collect an authorization letter from MOFA. Because, without that FedEx was unable to carry my passport in a valid way.And I did not want to take any risk on my PP.

I don't know the exact procedure of collecting that. But, you can go to MOFA and talk to them. They will definitely tell you the procedure. In my case, one of my familiar person did that for me.

As far as I know, police clearance's validity duration is 6 months.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rakib

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy612 said:
Today I received my GCMS notes dated on May 31, 2012. They last updated my file on May 28, 2012. They asked for IMM 1283 financial evaluation form and IMM 1344A form for sponsor and received both in the same day. I am just wondering I didn't fill up the IMM 1283. So how did they received it? Anyone can explain this? Any Idea? Anyways the status of the file:
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started
So I think there is no hope my souse will get visa before his first medical expired, Sept 4, 2012.
Why do you think your spouse won't get the visa before 4th sept? I mean does criminality & security check takes more than 2 months?

Btw, I think it's Allah who made your life easier by making the visa office find your IMM 1283 form somehow! 8)

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
I heard some one get passport back from Singapore less than 2 months. I think medical expire is an issue. They send them in regulay registed mail. Who's medical will expire 28 july. Maybe who's medical close to expire they give priotry.
could be could be not. I am saying a fact
You mean this person's first medical was expiring or second medical?

I just hope they give my visa before my first medical expires.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
rose87 said:
You mean this person's first medical was expiring or second medical?

I just hope they give my visa before my first medical expires.
If file is in process and passport in their hand will most possible get visa before first medical expire.