Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Amy612 said:
Today I received my GCMS notes dated on May 31, 2012. They last updated my file on May 28, 2012. They asked for IMM 1283 financial evaluation form and IMM 1344A form for sponsor and received both in the same day. I am just wondering I didn't fill up the IMM 1283. So how did they received it? Anyone can explain this? Any Idea? Anyways the status of the file:
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started
So I think there is no hope my souse will get visa before his first medical expired, Sept 4, 2012.
It means the back ground check is not going on yet :(

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
rose87 said:
Why do you think your spouse won't get the visa before 4th sept? I mean does criminality & security check takes more than 2 months?

Btw, I think it's Allah who made your life easier by making the visa office find your IMM 1283 form somehow! 8)
Thanks. I think for my spouse it will take time as he was an ex serviceman. I was not worried at all about our relationship. I know they will be staisfied it is genuine. :D
IMM 1283 form is not applicable for me.It is if you sponsor your parents or your dependent child has dependent child. I hope this is just a procedure. They are not asking me to fill it up. They updated on May28, 2012 they requested and received these two forms in the same day.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shaheenaz said:
It means the back ground check is not going on yet :(
Yah. That's why I am upset. By the way I am sure you are not in interview list. I found in my GCMS notes my file was open by an officeer for review on April 10, 2012. He took the decission "Eligibility: passed" wrote comment relationship is bona fide on the same day. My ecas status shows started processing April 10, 2012. For sigapore In Process means eligibilty passed. INshallah you will get PPR very soon. :)

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife recieved her passport from VFS Dhaka. She submitted her passport mid april, and medical will expire april 2013. So I highly doubt people who did re medical they have to wait that long to get their passport back. Wish all of you best of luck.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
silenthill_ca said:
My wife recieved her passport from VFS Dhaka. She submitted her passport mid april, and medical will expire april 2013. So I highly doubt people who did re medical they have to wait that long to get their passport back. Wish all of you best of luck.
Congratulationsssssss. Pray for us who are still waiting..

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
silenthill_ca said:
Hi,
I am just wondering when did your wife attended interview? If I am not wrong I read in October she received she is in interview list.

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy612 said:
Hi,
I am just wondering when did your wife attended interview? If I am not wrong I read in October she received she is in interview list.
Yes you are right about her interview list. I applied for her TRV ( this idea i got from one of members from this forum). I guess visa officer was pleased with her interview and they waived her interview for PR application. After the interview we were asked to do re medical and submit passport.

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
silenthill_ca said:
Wow !!! Congratulations :)

Could you please share your timeline with all of us? When did you get PPR and submitted the PP and when did they issue the VISA. You got it on 28th June !!! Congratulations again.

Is this a PR application? In that case, for PR applications, earlier VFS were not providing services, right? that is why people had to send/bring their PP via FedEx. But, how yours one came via VFS, could you please share?

I just heard from another member of us that, he has also got PP via VFS today !!! It seems like VFS started working again for all ??? Please make sure this.

Did Singapore CIC notify you anything about VFS before sending the PP to you?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakib

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
silenthill_ca said:
Yes you are right about her interview list. I applied for her TRV ( this idea i got from one of members from this forum). I guess visa officer was pleased with her interview and they waived her interview for PR application. After the interview we were asked to do re medical and submit passport.
Really!!! I think stupidrim did the same thing. I collected all the document for TRV from him before.

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:

Could you please share your timeline with all of us? When did you get PPR and submitted the PP and when did they issue the VISA. You got it on 28th June !!! Congratulations again.

Is this a PR application? In that case, for PR applications, earlier VFS were not providing services, right? that is why people had to send/bring their PP via FedEx. But, how yours one came via VFS, could you please share?

I just heard from another member of us that, he has also got PP via VFS today !!! It seems like VFS started working again for all ??? Please make sure this.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakib
Ditto

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy612 said:
Really!!! I think stupidrim did the same thing. I collected all the document for TRV from him before.
what is TRV?

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
silenthill_ca said:
Hi silenthill, do you know if all(or many) TRV applicants get an interview for their TRV?

I was thinking about the trv as well but my wife hasnt much at home(no kids, home, etc) to where it sounds like she would be accepted. But if there is a chance for an interview then it would be worth it.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
silenthill_ca said:
Ya me too i was wondering how come you are waiting for passport since you was waiting for interview date..Well i am very happy for you!!! I need your help though :p could you please tell me what exactly you provided with your application of TVR. Message me the info or here. PLease i am planning on applying in about 3,4months if my pregnancy goes well i will apply for TVR for my husband and i dont wannna miss a single doctument...I wanna start preparing, if you can please help me with it. :-X and again congrats, i am really happy for you.

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:

Thanks and Regards,

Rakib

Thanks man, I applied on January 2011 and got interview letter on October (same timeline as shiny88) , applied for TRV on Feb, and got Passport req. with remedical april 1st week.

Yes it was PR application , but I applied for TRV as interview was taking really long time.

Yes My wife told me that there was other people at VFS office today for passport return for PR. No Singapore cic didnt notify me , and I emailed them few times.

it wouldn't be possible for me without the help of "Stupidrim".

@ hello no everyone doesn't get interview for TRV. Some people get visa withiout interview, some are asked for interview. Some also refused for TRV without any question asked.

So better if you get Interview for TRv then you have opportunity to prove your case.

@ rose TRV > Temporary resident Visa (i.e. Visitor visa)

I will reply to everyone once I am back to home on tuesday, and I would love share my experience with everyone. if anyone require any assistance from me.

I can imagine what we all going through. Thank you all and wish you all best of luck

bp832

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
AOR Received.
Never received...
File Transfer...
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
December 13, 2011
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
October 30th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 14, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
Hello121 said:
Hi silenthill, do you know if all(or many) TRV applicants get an interview for their TRV?

I was thinking about the trv as well but my wife hasnt much at home(no kids, home, etc) to where it sounds like she would be accepted. But if there is a chance for an interview then it would be worth it.
My wife did not have to do an interview for her TRV in Thailand. Even though she had a PR application in at that time, she was approved. It all depends on the visa agent and how they feel that day. My wife also had nothing to prove she would return home other than her word. It is possible to successfully obtain a TRV.