+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC / PCC

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
NEED HELP FOR SINGAPORE PCC..URGENT. Pls help for below

Guyz...I am staying in singapore from last 5.5 months. I am on employment here, originally from India. I will complete 6 months on 23rd Dec.

1) Do i need to submit PCC upfront if I file my PR application before 23rd Dec? I have not completed 6 months yet so I cannot apply for COC here. What to do?

2) Moreover, for Singapore it's clearly written on CIC website that you don't need to submit PCC upfront, but I am hearing that I still need to submit the PCC with the application else it may get rejected.

Is this true?
If you have not completed 6 months then the system will not automatically ask you for PCC. You are good in that case and you are not required to submit. In case you have completed 6 months then system will ask for PCC. You can submit upfront PCC. It speeds up the process. You can request for COC based on ITA and Singapore does issue COC based on that.

I have myself done the same during my application.

SinghKing

Dec 12, 2019
If you have not completed 6 months then the system will not automatically ask you for PCC. You are good in that case and you are not required to submit. In case you have completed 6 months then system will ask for PCC. You can submit upfront PCC. It speeds up the process. You can request for COC based on ITA and Singapore does issue COC based on that.

I have myself done the same during my application.
Thanks for the reply.
My 6 months are not completed , still system asking for Singapore PCC.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I'm a Singaporean and applied for COC from Singapore. I followed what was listed on IRCC's website and uploaded a pdf that said something like "I'm applying for a COC from a country that requires an official letter from IRCC"

I received an ADR for COC on the same date as my BIL. The ADR holds the "official letter request" that you're supposed to present to SPF when applying for the COC online.
Yeah it should be done that way, but I used my ITA letter. Singapore citizens will have no dates in their COC, but foreigners will have the dates when they were in sg I think.

Reactions: quelash13

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
My 6 months are not completed , still system asking for Singapore PCC.
Check the dates again that you filled. May be you are closer to 6 months that’s why. If it asks then you have to get it. There are no two ways about it. Just wait for 6 months to get over for you and then apply for COC in Singapore. It takes 1-2 days to get one.

Aricsingh

Nov 11, 2019
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi iverma,

I have checked on internet. There are two agencies in Delhi, who helps on the same. I have narrowed down on these two, when I initiate the process for my Singapore COC.

Hope you find them useful.

http://www.fingerprintexpert.in/police-clearance-certificate-from-singapore.html

http://www.indiafingerprinting.com/singapore-fingerprinting.html

Thank yoU!
Hi pawshi can you please how was your experince with real scan biometric agency. I applied also from them for sg coc. Do you how long it will take . ??

PV_Ganesh

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Actually no. They clearly state they do not issue COC for periods of stay under tourist visa. They checked the period of stay according to the dates of your working visa (start date) and cancellation of employment pass letter.

You might get lucky if let's say you stayed in Singapore 1 week on a tourist visa before being on EP/S-Pass and they include this period in, however if you visited before/after your "main" period of stay under EP or whatever, they will not include it.

Since I visited SG after my main period of stay (where I was employed), I drafted a LOE explaining this to CIC attention + email correspondence with Singapore Police Force, asking them to confirm by email => included in my e-APR. Just to be safe.
Hi Mattjp1 ! Request your few seconds....

I was in SPass for 18 months and an year after 2 weeks business trip (not tourist one)... Can I get entire period included for COC...? Kindly share your opinion.TIA

Mary222

Sep 2, 2017
Hi! Does it say on the COC the exact dates you were cleared in Singapore? I might have entered wrong period of stay on my application.
What is written on your COCs?

Thank you.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hi! Does it say on the COC the exact dates you were cleared in Singapore? I might have entered wrong period of stay on my application.
What is written on your COCs?

Thank you.
Yes it mentions the exact period of stay in the COC. IRCC expects the dates provided in COC should cover your entire stay in Singapore

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Thank you!

Do you know if I can contact them for changes or is too late?
When I applied there was either an email or an online form to communicate with them. I would recommend contacting them and requesting them to mention the correct dates in the CoC

Andyg

Aug 29, 2020
Hi Guys,
We have received the OINP letter of interest.
Iam the secondary applicant hence my name doesn't surface in the letter. We thought of obtaining the PCC from Indian embassy and also SINGAPORE CoC.
Can someone please let me know if we can proceed to submit the OINP letter of interest and the marriage certificate to obtain Pcc and CoC respectively?
We would like to get these done before we get the ITA.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi Guys,
We have received the OINP letter of interest.
Iam the secondary applicant hence my name doesn't surface in the letter. We thought of obtaining the PCC from Indian embassy and also SINGAPORE CoC.
Can someone please let me know if we can proceed to submit the OINP letter of interest and the marriage certificate to obtain Pcc and CoC respectively?
We would like to get these done before we get the ITA.
Not required. Should wait for ITA.

Andyscm15

Feb 29, 2020
HI All, I have a question regarding the Fingerprints for Singapore COC. I am planning to take the finger prints for FBI Clearance can I use the same format to Singapore?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi Guys, I have query regarding COC. I worked in Singapore for 3.5 years on EP then went out of Singapore for an year and came back again on DP 1 year ago. Should I get 2 COCs or Single COC covering the whole period of 5.5 years?
Additionally, While on DP, for the first 9 months, I was mostly staying in India and visiting Singapore once a month for a week or so.

Thanks in Advance