+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC / PCC

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
I don’t think there is a way to change it. Maybe you can apply for a new COC with the correct dates, or keep the current application and attach an LOE that SPF is not issuing COC for social visit as this is also the case for others, not for me though.
Thanks. They did say in my first email that they dont issue coc for social visits so i adjusted the date. I will confirm with them again once my appeal is approved. Then attach the email in my loe.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
My appeal is approved just now when i checked online. Then i applied for the coc and paid. I received an email of confirmation. But it didnt ask me for fingerprint. Do i proceed to send the fingerprint or wait for another email?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
My appeal is approved just now when i checked online. Then i applied for the coc and paid. I received an email of confirmation. But it didnt ask me for fingerprint. Do i proceed to send the fingerprint or wait for another email?
Wait for another email. It will ask for fingerprints and process that needs to be followed. I got it the next day after I paid.

Reactions: pizzacat

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Wait for another email. It will ask for fingerprints and process that needs to be followed. I got it the next day after I paid.
Thanks. But can i send the fingerprints now or wait for instruction? I already have the fingerprints. Can i still change the date? How long before they send the coc? I put my friend’s sg address and selected via mail. Because i read here that it took weeks to arrive. My friend will just courier to me.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Thanks. But can i send the fingerprints now or wait for instruction? I already have the fingerprints. Can i still change the date? How long before they send the coc? I put my friend’s sg address and selected via mail. Because i read here that it took weeks to arrive. My friend will just courier to me.
They will give you a pdf ( receipt and it has a barcode) in the email and you need to send that pdf along with fingerprints. So wait for email.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Hi guys,

Thank you for your help so far.

So today I received an email from SPF saying that my COC has been approved and will be mailed in 2 days. Attached with the email is the similar receipt like last time, without any info on tracking number for Singpost. My question - anyone who received COC by mail before - did SPF let you know the tracking number and where would they give that info (mail/or online portal)? I checked the portal today and the status is just "Issued".

Should I call them to further enquire? Also, would the mail be registered or normal mail? I am just afraid that nobody's home to sign the package and the document gets lost.

Many thanks for your inputs as always!

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
They will give you a pdf ( receipt and it has a barcode) in the email and you need to send that pdf along with fingerprints. So wait for email.
Thanks! I received the confirmation later that day. Then now sent my fingerprint. Now when i try to email spf to try change the date of my stay, there’s an error.
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to SPF_CID_COC@spf.gov.sgbecause the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Anyone having the same problem. I’ve been trying for 3 days now.

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
hi guys.....
while appealing for Singapore PCC. ... do we need to attach only the ITA PDF? My required documents list clearly mentioned that I need PCC from Singapore.. . I took screenshot of that page and attached in the appeal.... is that okay?

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
hi guys.....
while appealing for Singapore PCC. ... do we need to attach only the ITA PDF? My required documents list clearly mentioned that I need PCC from Singapore.. . I took screenshot of that page and attached in the appeal.... is that okay?
Hello.. As you read in previous posts here sometimes the appeal gets rejected even with just ITA. But when i applied i didnt even have ITA but i included this letter https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/pc_lettera_e.pdf this seems to work for any case.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Thanks! I received the confirmation later that day. Then now sent my fingerprint. Now when i try to email spf to try change the date of my stay, there’s an error.
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to SPF_CID_COC@spf.gov.sgbecause the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Anyone having the same problem. I’ve been trying for 3 days now.
Have you tried calling them? (+65) 64358277?

I did three times (once this morning and twice last week) and could get through pretty easily.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
hi guys.....
When I appealed, I submitted: ITA, copy of FIN documents, passport details page, passport photo.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Have you tried calling them? (+65) 64358277?

I did three times (once this morning and twice last week) and could get through pretty easily.
Thanks! I will try that. My only concern is if my request to change the date to include my social visit is denied, i wont have proof. So i want it to be responded through email so i can include in my loe.

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
hi guys...
I got my appeal approved. they mailed me saying the following......

To complete the application, please mail your original hardcopy fingerprint impressions recorded by an authorised fingerprint recorder together with a copy of the payment receipt to the COC Office at:

Block D, #02-07/08
Police Cantonment Complex
391 New Bridge Road,
Singapore 088762

now the question is
1. where can I get the fingerprint form. ....?
2. can put the fingerprint in the form.by myself since I don't get any authorised service center to do so?
3. Can I fill multiple.. ..say 5 set of forms and send to my proxy to present those Singapore police so that in case 9ne form get rejected.. .. the other at least get accepted?

Need your input guys. Thanks.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
hi guys...
I got my appeal approved. they mailed me saying the following......

To complete the application, please mail your original hardcopy fingerprint impressions recorded by an authorised fingerprint recorder together with a copy of the payment receipt to the COC Office at:

Block D, #02-07/08
Police Cantonment Complex
391 New Bridge Road,
Singapore 088762

now the question is
1. where can I get the fingerprint form. ....?
2. can put the fingerprint in the form.by myself since I don't get any authorised service center to do so?
3. Can I fill multiple.. ..say 5 set of forms and send to my proxy to present those Singapore police so that in case 9ne form get rejected.. .. the other at least get accepted?

Need your input guys. Thanks.
1. The fingerprint form is in the spf website. They also included sample fingerprints. Just search.
2. I dont think you can do it yourself. I went to local police station and not everyone there even knows how. There was a way to do it. Only authorized police can do it. Or you can ask nearest singapore embassy your place.
3. Yes you can do multiple forms. But if you went to authorized recorder what is the chance it wont be accepted?