+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan college September intake

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hey Everyone,
I applied to Sheridan on 1st march for computer system technician and computer programmer, and still, my application is under consideration. Has anyone applied to the same course before or after 1st March and have received the offer letter. If anyone has any idea when can I expect to hear from them. Please reply.
I have also applied for the Computer technicians programs on 27th December but it is still showing under consideration but they told me to wait because they have just started to review all applications so i suggest you to wait for some time. I got offer from centennial in software engineering fast track program but still i am going to wait for sheridan

gundeepsingh

May 7, 2018
I have also applied for the Computer technicians programs on 27th December but it is still showing under consideration but they told me to wait because they have just started to review all applications so i suggest you to wait for some time. I got offer from centennial in software engineering fast track program but still i am going to wait for sheridan

Okay, what's ur IELTS score and percentage and through which agent u applied, which is the second program you choose

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Okay, what's ur IELTS score and percentage and through which agent u applied, which is the second program you choose
6.5 with no less than 6, 8gpa without any backlogs, applied fron kanan International, and applied in 3 programs
1)computer systems technology-systems analyst
2) computer software engineering
3) computer systems technology-systems-software development and Network Engineering

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Does any one pay fee from Saudi Arabia for sheridan college. Since college is providing 2 payment options.

1) bank transer
But they need a specific message to bank along with transfer amount
Student name
Student ID
Date of birth
Which is unfortunately adding such information along with bank transfer is not available from saudi arabia.

2) wire transfer
What is wire transfer actually? Isnt it same bank transfer? They also nees the same mandatory message along with wire transfer.

3) there is third option Money Order or certified cheque.

If any of my friend from canada will make money order or certified cheque will and sens it through courier service. Will sheridan college they accept it. ?

I am in dellima.. how to pay. Since they are not offering any other mode of payment. If any one experienced it please let me know also.

gundeepsingh

May 7, 2018
Does any one pay fee from Saudi Arabia for sheridan college. Since college is providing 2 payment options.

1) bank transer
But they need a specific message to bank along with transfer amount
Student name
Student ID
Date of birth
Which is unfortunately adding such information along with bank transfer is not available from saudi arabia.

2) wire transfer
What is wire transfer actually? Isnt it same bank transfer? They also nees the same mandatory message along with wire transfer.

3) there is third option Money Order or certified cheque.

If any of my friend from canada will make money order or certified cheque will and sens it through courier service. Will sheridan college they accept it. ?

I am in dellima.. how to pay. Since they are not offering any other mode of payment. If any one experienced it please let me know also.

you can go to the bank and ask them I have to transfer my fees to Canadian college, they will tell you all the methods available in your country.

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
i sent mail to sheridan day before yesterday and they said they are expecting to release offers by june. It's too late.
Ohh goddd. I can't understand what to do because i have last offer from centennial with deadline 22nd may. Now totally confused. Should I wait or go for centennial (software engineering technology fast track program).

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
Ohh goddd. I can't understand what to do because i have last offer from centennial with deadline 22nd may. Now totally confused. Should I wait or go for centennial (software engineering technology fast track program).
I also have offer for niagra college but for jan intake with deadline 14 may..i am declining that because i want to go for sept intake.. i am still waiting for durham and sheridan.. i also sent mail to durham they said they have accepted my application but still my status shows pending insufficent info. I am also confused..what to do.. reshma banu replied to my email and who replied to you? i asked her that when will you give offers to students who applied for IT courses..she said what i mention above..

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
I also have offer for niagra college but for jan intake with deadline 14 may..i am declining that because i want to go for sept intake.. i am still waiting for durham and sheridan.. i also sent mail to durham they said they have accepted my application but still my status shows pending insufficent info. I am also confused..what to do.. reshma banu replied to my email and who replied to you? i asked her that when will you give offers to students who applied for IT courses..she said what i mention above..
I have mailed to international.sheridan@sheridancollege.ca
About 1 month ago but they said that they have just started to review applications. Now i don't want to miss this intake so if i will not get offer before 20th may then i will go for centennial

Simranbabbar1

May 11, 2018
I got the offer letter from Sheridan but waiting for the offer letter of st. Clair college.
How much time does st. Clair college take to send the offer letter?