+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan college September intake

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Hi,
Please can anybody tell till when can I expect offer letter from sheridan college. I have applied in last week of february for september intake. Also what are the chances for acceptance in the college. Please help.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Hi,
Please can anybody tell till when can I expect offer letter from sheridan college. I have applied in last week of february for september intake. Also what are the chances for acceptance in the college. Please help.
I got mine acceptance letter from SHERIDAN College within 30 days. Sometime it takes time. it depends on which programme you choosing.

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hello
I have also applied for IT programs at Sheridan Oakville campus on 27th December but still not received letter. But after researching on my own i came to know that it may be come latter in March means at the ending. So wait for it.

navnoorgrewal

Mar 18, 2018
hello, i applied in sheridan on 20th of feb by my own and on 11th of march Garima Narang Regional Recruitment Adviser for india emailed me for more information but after that i didn't get any reply from them yet.

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
hello, i applied in sheridan on 20th of feb by my own and on 11th of march Garima Narang Regional Recruitment Adviser for india emailed me for more information but after that i didn't get any reply from them yet.
What type of more information they asked for?

navnoorgrewal

Mar 18, 2018
They send me one table asking information about my overall result in 10th, 12th and diploma, ielts and backlogs and program i applied and date i upload the documents

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
i think because i filled the application by myself. did you apply through agent and you got any reply from them?
yeah maybe. I applied through an agent from idp. Just got aceess to student page where it is saying that application is under consideration. Don't know when they will confirm it

navnoorgrewal

Mar 18, 2018
yeah maybe. I applied through an agent from idp. Just got aceess to student page where it is saying that application is under consideration. Don't know when they will confirm it
i thinks those who apply through agent got offer letter faster. As i called the sheridan before i applied they told me it take 4-5 weeks to review application. probably we can get some thing in last week of march.

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
i thinks those who apply through agent got offer letter faster. As i called the sheridan before i applied they told me it take 4-5 weeks to review application. probably we can get some thing in last week of march.
yeah lets hope it will come by last week of march. Which course you have applied for?