Sheridan college September intake

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Ok
Have u applied to any college or uni.?
Sheridan -Game development
George Brown - Network and System Security
Durham- Data Analytics

I was missed dates for applying to universities so these are the options i am having.

Reactions: Ankd

malipr

Feb 24, 2018
I applied on 19 Jan and still application is under consideration :(
I have applied on 12, December and its still in under consideration for chemical laboratories technician. Also, in a WhatsApp group, one guy told me that, his friend got loa from sheriden in electrical course. He has 5.5 in one module and he applied in November. So, I think, we will get any updates soon.

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
I have applied on 12, December and its still in under consideration for chemical laboratories technician. Also, in a WhatsApp group, one guy told me that, his friend got loa from sheriden in electrical course. He has 5.5 in one module and he applied in November. So, I think, we will get any updates soon.
Yes u r right they will now soon start to give LOA till the end of deadline. So keel calm n keep patience

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone
I want to ask anybody get offer letter from sheridan college for september 2018 intake. I applied on 22 january 2018 still my application status shows under consideration..please let me know who applied before me or after get offer letter or not?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hello everyone
I want to ask anybody get offer letter from sheridan college for september 2018 intake. I applied on 22 january 2018 still my application status shows under consideration..please let me know who applied before me or after get offer letter or not?
I have applied on 27th December for Computer Systems programs but status is Under Consideration but i have contacted with them n they told me that they have just started to review the applications so don't worry we will have some update very soon.

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
Hello
I have also applied for IT programs at Sheridan Oakville campus on 27th December but still not received letter. But after researching on my own i came to know that it may be come latter in March means at the ending. So wait for it.
hello
Did you get offer letter now?

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
I have applied on 27th December for Computer Systems programs but status is Under Consideration but i have contacted with them n they told me that they have just started to review the applications so don't worry we will have some update very soon.
I have applied for information technology support services and i also had conversation with them by email. This is what they said:

Please be advised that applications for September are being reviewed in the order that they were received.

We are currently giving priority to applicants that have no less than 6.0 in each band and overall; they will be receiving offer letters first.

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
I have applied for information technology support services and i also had conversation with them by email. This is what they said:

Please be advised that applications for September are being reviewed in the order that they were received.

We are currently giving priority to applicants that have no less than 6.0 in each band and overall; they will be receiving offer letters first.

I have overall 6.5 with no less then 6 each still i am waiting..

gundeepsingh

May 7, 2018
Hey Everyone,
I applied to Sheridan on 1st march for computer system technician and computer programmer, and still, my application is under consideration. Has anyone applied to the same course before or after 1st March and have received the offer letter. If anyone has any idea when can I expect to hear from them. Please reply.