+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan college September intake

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
i have applied for game development. which one you applied for and when?
Hi Anubhav, i've applied for vfx course in Sheridan on Jan 31st(last date of equal consideration) applications before this date will be given more importance and the applications which comes after that date will be considered as first come first served basis... but dont worry, i guess they have asked you for ur portfolio if im not wrong... bcuz the course which you have applied is little bit similar to animation and vfx. if yes, then as mentioned in the mail, u'll be receiving the acceptance letter in April. i havent got my LOA from Sheridan too.. but i got it in Seneca. since Sheridan was my first priority, i'm waiting for their reply too.. my due date in Seneca is Aptil 14th, i hope i get a reply from Sheridan before that date... and for all those who got admitted for Fall 2018, congrats!!

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Anubhav, i've applied for vfx course in Sheridan on Jan 31st(last date of equal consideration) applications before this date will be given more importance and the applications which comes after that date will be considered as first come first served basis... but dont worry, i guess they have asked you for ur portfolio if im not wrong... bcuz the course which you have applied is little bit similar to animation and vfx. if yes, then as mentioned in the mail, u'll be receiving the acceptance letter in April. i havent got my LOA from Sheridan too.. but i got it in Seneca. since Sheridan was my first priority, i'm waiting for their reply too.. my due date in Seneca is Aptil 14th, i hope i get a reply from Sheridan before that date... and for all those who got admitted for Fall 2018, congrats!!
Yes they have asked for resume. Seneca I have heard is far better and reputed college in Canada. You should opt for it. Why are you waiting for Sheridan?. I was late for Seneca otherwise if was possible I would have grab the opportunity. Sheridan is my second option after George Brown and I am worried if I was not too late to apply to colleges. Best of luck

Reactions: alenvijay

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
Yes they have asked for resume. Seneca I have heard is far better and reputed college in Canada. You should opt for it. Why are you waiting for Sheridan?. I was late for Seneca otherwise if was possible I would have grab the opportunity. Sheridan is my second option after George Brown and I am worried if I was not too late to apply to colleges. Best of luck
Even i thought the same. Seneca students vfx reel is betr than sheridan.. also seneca has good high tech studios.. so let's see.. did u get any confirmation?

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Even i thought the same. Seneca students vfx reel is betr than sheridan.. also seneca has good high tech studios.. so let's see.. did u get any confirmation?
I would suggest opt for Seneca. It is the best spp college of Canada. No not yet. I have asked everywhere, even my friends in Toronto, and the crux is that wait till mid April. To be on a safe side, I am applying to all those colleges which are opening recently. Do not want to loose Fall intake. When did you apply for Seneca?

Reactions: alenvijay

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
I would suggest opt for Seneca. It is the best spp college of Canada. No not yet. I have asked everywhere, even my friends in Toronto, and the crux is that wait till mid April. To be on a safe side, I am applying to all those colleges which are opening recently. Do not want to loose Fall intake. When did you apply for Seneca?

I applied on 31st of January.. exactly before equal consideration deadline... If you asked for the intake, i applied for the fall 2018 :)

Reactions: anubhav17

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
What about IT(computer engineering programs) at Sheridan? Are they worth to study at Oakville campus?
Depends on with what you are comparing. Sheridan is one of the good college but there are better colleges providing better education in this course and not so better one too.

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
So which college do u think we should go for? As the best education n future perspective
For best... go for University education. If you want to go for Spp colleges then Sheridan is good college far better outreach than lambton but not as good as Seneca. So it all depend which college you are comparing with and what course. What that college have to offer as part of the course you are thinking to opt for. Which other college you have applied for?

Reactions: Ankd

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
For best... go for University education. If you want to go for Spp colleges then Sheridan is good college far better outreach than lambton but not as good as Seneca. So it all depend which college you are comparing with and what course. What that college have to offer as part of the course you are thinking to opt for. Which other college you have applied for?
I was thinking to apply at Humber but i was late so i checked courses of other colleges and shortlisted 3 courses at Sheridan which i found better than others. Courses are
1. Computer Systems Technology-systems analyst
2. Computer Engineering Technician
3. Computer Systems Technology Software Development and Network Engineering Coop
I have 3 years graduation so not eligible for (good) university lvl programs
I have offers of 2 colleges 1 is expired n other is in Conestoga in infrastructure and system administration but don't want to apply there. Now what u think about my choices? Is it good? Thanks for ur reply n please reply this to so i can have better future

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
I was thinking to apply at Humber but i was late so i checked courses of other colleges and shortlisted 3 courses at Sheridan which i found better than others. Courses are
1. Computer Systems Technology-systems analyst
2. Computer Engineering Technician
3. Computer Systems Technology Software Development and Network Engineering Coop
I have 3 years graduation so not eligible for (good) university lvl programs
I have offers of 2 colleges 1 is expired n other is in Conestoga in infrastructure and system administration but don't want to apply there. Now what u think about my choices? Is it good? Thanks for ur reply n please reply this to so i can have better future
These course are undergrad diplomas and if you have done graduation why don't you go for post graduation diploma? In which field you did your graduation?...........when comparing sheridan and conestoga, sheridan is better. but don' just choose random course based on college. Course should be relevant to your previous education and you area of expertise. That can help in building better career. Have you applied in Sheridan?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
N
These course are undergrad diplomas and if you have done graduation why don't you go for post graduation diploma? In which field you did your graduation?...........when comparing sheridan and conestoga, sheridan is better. but don' just choose random course based on college. Course should be relevant to your previous education and you area of expertise. That can help in building better career. Have you applied in Sheridan?
Not yet. I have not received LOA. I have done BCA(bachelor of Computer Application) from Gujarat. So i am programmer n developer thats why I chose this courses.

Reactions: anubhav17

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
N

Not yet. I have not received LOA. I have done BCA(bachelor of Computer Application) from Gujarat. So i am programmer n developer thats why I chose this courses.
I am also programmer and developer and did engineering in computer science. All I can say wait for sheridan if your conestoga LOA is not expiring soon otherwise go for conestoga. Don't miss the fall intake.

Reactions: Ankd