+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Received today, created my application on CIC Express Entry, waiting for the next draw now.
Any idea how much time they will take to activate the profile. Next draw is likely to happen on 20th as per the trend.

gigi88

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-10-2017
Med's Done....
4-10-2017
Passport Req..
31-10/2017
Any idea how much time they will take to activate the profile. Next draw is likely to happen on 20th as per the trend.
They said it should be activated already. I will let you know tomorrow if I get the ITA

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
My current status is:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Does it mean my documents have been accepted?
Although tentative completion date is listed as 6th October. Does anyone know how many days it takes to get report after your status changes to 'reviewing your evaluation report'?
Since it mentions reviewing evaluation report, technically means documents have been accepted.

There is absolutely no timeline as to when you can expect your report. Wes works random at best, depending on what is being evaluate. Both documents acceptance status and expected evaluation status date can be seen towards the second half of the same page where the inprogress statu shows (sections pending and completed)

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Since it mentions reviewing evaluation report, technically means documents have been accepted.

There is absolutely no timeline as to when you can expect your report. Wes works random at best, depending on what is being evaluate. Both documents acceptance status and expected evaluation status date can be seen towards the second half of the same page where the inprogress statu shows (sections pending and completed)
Yes. Thank you!
I just saw the completed section. It says both my bachelors and masters degrees are accepted and reviewed. Let's see in how many days I end up receiving my report. One last question, Do people get email notifications regarding these status updates say accepted /rejected? I didn't receive any email notification hence wondering.

Becky_543

Aug 29, 2017
Yes. Thank you!
I just saw the completed section. It says both my bachelors and masters degrees are accepted and reviewed. Let's see in how many days I end up receiving my report. One last question, Do people get email notifications regarding these status updates say accepted /rejected? I didn't receive any email notification hence wondering.
No notification :)

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
it is 5 working days and totally a week ago they received my docs, still it is showing that "
We are waiting for your documents"

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
it is 5 working days and totally a week ago they received my docs, still it is showing that "
We are waiting for your documents"
A. Have you checked whether they received your package or not by using their track option?

B. Try emailing them. Don't know whether there is any relation or it's pure coincidence however every time I emailed them regarding any xyz query , they end up updating my account within few hours.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
A. Have you checked whether they received your package or not by using their track option?

B. Try emailing them. Don't know whether there is any relation or it's pure coincidence however every time I emailed them regarding any xyz query , they end up updating my account within few hours.
Yup! I called yesterday morning!! they said that it takes 3 working day usually sometimes it is more. Thanks for your advise!! I'll email them now.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Yes. Thank you!
No there are no email communications for status change. You would need to keep checking every few days and pester Wes thru their contact us form if you feel it's on pause for too long. The only email is the final one which says evalua completed and report is ready for download .

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
No there are no email communications for status change. You would need to keep checking every few days and pester Wes thru their contact us form if you feel it's on pause for too long. The only email is the final one which says evalua completed and report is ready for download .
Got it. :)

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017

you are correct bro!! I have mailed yesterday then WES has update "track my package" information at least.

"Tracking number: XXXXXXXX was received on 9/20/2017

Please allow few days for processing"

actually they received on 9/13/2017.

Last edited:

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
you are correct bro!! WES has update "track my package" information at least.

"Tracking number: XXXXXXXX was received on 9/20/2017

Please allow few days for processing"

actually they received on 9/13/2017.
Fab! It's been almost 6 working days, use contact us option on WES website and start pestering them about the status updates.

P.s. A dudette here

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hey

Call me curious but I wanted to know whether "evaluation in progress" status comes prior to "we are reviewing your evaluation report" or it comes after?

It's so nerverecking to try to understand and gauge all these terminologies.