+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

RMJi

Sep 6, 2017
also, when I pasted my tracking number in their Track My Package section, it says "we have not received your package yet"

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Yes, that was the option I was thinking about. Hopefully you can get a reply from WES soon. It seems the process time for each stage varies widely for each applicant, even those who submit on similar dates.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
yes, both the packages have tracking numbers, I got intimated by mail from the Canada Post's website 6 days back, they have even collected signature and sent me link to the snapshot of signature, however on my WES account status is still On Hold
Spam them on social media. It happened to me too. I had to almost bully them on Twitter and threaten cancellation when they suddenly found my file and replied on Twitter right after they did. Send them your tracking number. They need a nudge sometimes.

Reactions: lacr2811

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
also, when I pasted my tracking number in their Track My Package section, it says "we have not received your package yet"
it will never show, I was very angry at WES lol Weirdly enough when my husband had his it was all sone and sent in a week.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
My Document has delivered today to WES but they are not still updated and the status still on hold. That is a supported document like provisional certificate even though they need time to update :(

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
My Document has delivered today to WES but they are not still updated and the status still on hold. That is a supported document like provisional certificate even though they need time to update :(
They dont update straithaway though they have received your courier. It takes atlist 3-7 business days to update.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
it is annoying!! they accepted my transcript then they requested for the Provisional. Any I will update once the status change..

RMJi

Sep 6, 2017
I think they probably get lazy in updating status. For some people, status update is very prompt, for others it might require reminders !! Probably it would depend on the individual handling your CASE

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Getting my two qualifications evaluated.

Application submitted and payment made: 29 August
Institution 1 Documents delivered: 5 September
My set of Documents delivered: 7 September
Institution 2 Documents delivered: 11 September.

Current Status:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/12/2017

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

All their required documents have been delivered but the status hasn't changed yet. It's quite terrifying that others who submitted application later got their completion date and my account status is not updated yet.

Becky_543

Aug 29, 2017
Getting my two qualifications evaluated.

Application submitted and payment made: 29 August
Institution 1 Documents delivered: 5 September
My set of Documents delivered: 7 September
Institution 2 Documents delivered: 11 September.

Current Status:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/12/2017

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

All their required documents have been delivered but the status hasn't changed yet. It's quite terrifying that others who submitted application later got their completion date and my account status is not updated yet.
Don't worry. It took long time to have my status updated too. This is my timeline:
Application submitted and payment made: 16 August
Institution 1 Documents delivered: 21 August
Institution 2 Documents delivered: 21 August
Status: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 24 August
Status didn't change for a long time, so I sent them an email (after waiting for about 9 days)
Status: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/26/2017: 6 September

My husband's timeline:
Institution 1 Documents delivered: 28 August
Status: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 31 August
Status: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/4/2017: 14 September

Reactions: rehanacca

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Hi All,
if anyone can share their experience with WES with regards to below status on WES account and its meaning and what they did , I have contacted WES but yet to get a response over email ..

We are waiting for your documents.

Status last updated: 9/13/2017

2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Engineering.

• Not Accepted | Details

Reason: The document received was not attested by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college).

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India.

My college is/was autonomous and conducted own exams as well, the transcripts were obtained from the university by clear transcripts team
. I think I have to obtain my transcripts from college rather than the university.

How many days I have to re submit my documents to WES, Interestingly WES accepted my Degree certificate which was also given by the university.
all the documents were in the sealed envelope and sent as it is from me to WES.

Appreciate any thoughts, Thank you.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Don't worry. It took long time to have my status updated too. This is my timeline:
Institution 1 Documents delivered: 21 August
Institution 2 Documents delivered: 21 August
Status: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 24 August
Status didn't change for a long time, so I sent them an email (after waiting for about 9 days)
Status: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/26/2017: 6 September

My husband's timeline:
Institution 1 Documents delivered: 28 August
Status: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 31 August
Status: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/4/2017: 14 September

Thanks. I also sent them an email on 13th. I guess there is nothing we can do but only wait. Sitting at CRS 443. I hope i can get ECA done before CRS goes high again.

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Document delivered : 5 Sept
Document received in review: 7 Sept
Status updated again on 13 Sept but it still says document received and in review.
Only the days stamp changed from 7th sept to 13 th September.

Why would they do that?
So far no tentative completion date listed. Should I mail them or wait for few more days?