+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hey

Call me curious but I wanted to know whether "evaluation in progress" status comes prior to "we are reviewing your evaluation report" or it comes after?

It's so nerverecking to try to understand and gauge all these terminologies.
Do what I do if you have access to free Canada calls: keeping calling them and asking. :) It's been very cathartic for me: and sometimes you can even bully them into updating the status, haha.
Personally, "we are reviewing your evaluation report" sounds to me like your report draft is ready and they're just QCing it: but heck if I know. What they actually do behind the scenes is a bit of a mystery to all of us.

Reactions: vish.J

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Do what I do if you have access to free Canada calls: keeping calling them and asking. :) It's been very cathartic for me: and sometimes you can even bully them into updating the status, haha.
Personally, "we are reviewing your evaluation report" sounds to me like your report draft is ready and they're just QCing it: but heck if I know. What they actually do behind the scenes is a bit of a mystery to all of us.
Haha. I wish I had access to free calls. With my level of OCD they wouldn't have been able to handle any other calls than mine Lol

Now come to think of it I emailed them on 18th and afterwards they changed my status to reviewing your evaluation report. Today is 20th is it too soon to email them? Or should I give them a little breather for few days?

RMJi

Sep 6, 2017
I am a bit confused by various comments. In general, how long does it take for a status for documents to change from "under review" to "accepted" ?? Or may be what could be the range of days for this change of status to happen?

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I am a bit confused by various comments. In general, how long does it take for a status for documents to change from "under review" to "accepted" ?? Or may be what could be the range of days for this change of status to happen?
Exactly what i am looking for. My first set of documents reached them on 5th September and third and last set on 11th September. The status is still Documents under review.

I called them on Monday and they picked up after 35 minutes of hold. The girl on call said that they only received two sets of documents on my account. Then i told her all 3 tracking numbers and she confirmed the receipt of all 3 packages and said there must have been some problem and now she has updated the information. Although the website tracking results were already showing received. Later on same day, i saw date stamp on account status updated to 18th September and documents still under review status :mad::mad:

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Haha. I wish I had access to free calls. With my level of OCD they wouldn't have been able to handle any other calls than mine Lol

Now come to think of it I emailed them on 18th and afterwards they changed my status to reviewing your evaluation report. Today is 20th is it too soon to email them? Or should I give them a little breather for few days?
Email them, I say: at worst, they'll simply ignore it. :) You have nothing to lose really.

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Exactly what i am looking for. My first set of documents reached them on 5th September and third and last set on 11th September. The status is still Documents under review.

I called them on Monday and they picked up after 35 minutes of hold. The girl on call said that they only received two sets of documents on my account. Then i told her all 3 tracking numbers and she confirmed the receipt of all 3 packages and said there must have been some problem and now she has updated the information. Although the website tracking results were already showing received. Later on same day, i saw date stamp on account status updated to 18th September and documents still under review status :mad::mad:
I think with WES, the timelines vary wildly on a case-by-case basis. For me it took them almost 9 days (5 business days) to review the documents and update them: they updated on the 10th business day.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I think with WES, the timelines vary wildly on a case-by-case basis. For me it took them almost 9 days (5 business days) to review the documents and update them: they updated on the 10th business day.
Mine are under review from 12 business days now. Let's see how it goes!

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I did end up emailing today. Talk about harassment Lol
I guess email method is working well. because I emailed on 18th Sep regarding the delivery/ received by WES to my documents, then they updated the tracking number information. Again I emailed on 20th Sep then today they kept the status as
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/21/2017.

It is a good idea to email them frequently but use words gently!!

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
I guess email method is working well. because I emailed on 18th Sep regarding the delivery/ received by WES to my documents, then they updated the tracking number information. Again I emailed on 20th Sep then today they kept the status as
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/21/2017.

It is a good idea to email them frequently but use words gently!!
Amazing and yes, Of course! Verbiage matters.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Finally saw progress on my account today. All my documents were accepted today. Status so far after 2 Calls to WES over two weeks with combined hold time of 50 minutes, two messages on Twitter and two emails.

Application submitted and payment made: 29 August
Institution 1 Documents delivered: 5 September
My set of Documents delivered: 7 September
Institution 2 Documents delivered: 11 September.
Documents under Review: 12 September to 21 September
We are reviewing your evaluation report: 21 September with Completion date of 12 October.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hey

Call me curious but I wanted to know whether "evaluation in progress" status comes prior to "we are reviewing your evaluation report" or it comes after?

It's so nerverecking to try to understand and gauge all these terminologies.

Like I said Wes works random at best. I think they just assign cases by country/degree to their officers and depends how efficient that person is. Like one of my stages got updated on a Sunday, so clearly the system is automated with bots at work . Not everyone gets the same status either. People have gone from 'waiting for docs' to 'evaluation in progress' directly with no mention of docs in review stage. So there's no point trying to understand their ways..all u can do is be patient, hopeful, your time will come and all for the best

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Like I said Wes works random at best. I think they just assign cases by country/degree to their officers and depends how efficient that person is. Like one of my stages got updated on a Sunday, so clearly the system is automated with bots at work . Not everyone gets the same status either. People have gone from 'waiting for docs' to 'evaluation in progress' directly with no mention of docs in review stage. So there's no point trying to understand their ways..all u can do is be patient, hopeful, your time will come and all for the best
Random is totally the word to be used here!

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
"You have submitted your application. Please allow 15 minutes for your status to be updated" this message was showing up on my account page today morning and sometime later, showing the same old status. Nothing updated. Do you guys seen any progress after this message on each time?

JMMB

Sep 20, 2017
"You have submitted your application. Please allow 15 minutes for your status to be updated" this message was showing up on my account page today morning and sometime later, showing the same old status. Nothing updated. Do you guys seen any progress after this message on each time?
I also saw that message on my account timeline 10 mins back. On reloading the page, same old status was displayed. Not sure what’s going on.

My status was last updated on 15th Sept to - In Progress (We have received your documents and We are reviewing your docs)

Any idea how long an application stays under this status ?

Regards
Jigar