+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Same here. Status changed to " we are reviewing your evaluation report " on 21st September and it's still same today. When documents were under review, they usually updated status every 3 working days. Seems like they will run an update this week which will update time stamp on all accounts. My report is due on 12 Oct.
Ikr! I hope we both get our reports before next draw.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Tentative completion date given is 6th October however I was expecting some status update till now stating either "evaluation in progress" or "final review" or something similar.
'We are reviewing your evaluation report" is the second last stage. It will change to final review after this, this happens approx one week before your expected completion date. So expect your status to change to final review by Friday or Monday

Reactions: vish.J

Becky_543

Aug 29, 2017
@Becky_543 Did you get your report finally? It was supposed to come in today, right?
Hi, I have just checked and the status has been changed to:
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
You have no pending steps.

The evaluation was supposed to be finished on 26 Sep. Hope that I can get the report this week.

Sep 1, 2017
My current status is:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Does it mean my documents have been accepted?
Although tentative completion date is listed as 6th October. Does anyone know how many days it takes to get report after your status changes to 'reviewing your evaluation report'?
Mine is the same status. From what I've read it takes about 20 business days. Does it say when your evaluation is due?

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
'We are reviewing your evaluation report" is the second last stage. It will change to final review after this, this happens approx one week before your expected completion date. So expect your status to change to final review by Friday or Monday

Ahaan! Keeping fingers crossed. I really wish to apply before next draw.

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mine too: hopefully, we'll be in time for the second October draw: that'd be the 74th one I guess.
Next draw would most probably be on 4th October (Wednesday) and it would be draw# 73rd I think. Here's Hoping we get our reports on or before 3rd October.

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Next draw would most probably be on 4th October (Wednesday) and it would be draw# 73rd I think. Here's Hoping we get our reports on or before 3rd October.
I'm not that hopeful, hahaha. I'm just praying I can make it before the 74th. Gah, I should've done my WES gig whilst preparing for IELTS; I'd have happily got an ITA by now. (Cynical me wanted to wait until clearing IELTS before investing more money into this, so here I am) Then again, I guess it's all for the best- getting an ITA super fast would have meant a huge amount of trouble with getting all the documents together.

Reactions: rehanacca

Virt

Sep 28, 2017
Hi, I have just checked and the status has been changed to:
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
You have no pending steps.

The evaluation was supposed to be finished on 26 Sep. Hope that I can get the report this week.
Have you contacted them since your completion date is passed.

I have the same status "final review......." since 24th of Sept but my report is due for completion tomorrow, 29th Sept and I do not want any minute delay after tomorrow because I want to make it to the next draw.

I don't know whether to wait till tomorrow to start disturbing them, but the problem is the weekend, which means that, if they have to respond, it may be the following week.

Guys what do you suggest I do?

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not that hopeful, hahaha. I'm just praying I can make it before the 74th. Gah, I should've done my WES gig whilst preparing for IELTS; I'd have happily got an ITA by now. (Cynical me wanted to wait until clearing IELTS before investing more money into this, so here I am) Then again, I guess it's all for the best- getting an ITA super fast would have meant a huge amount of trouble with getting all the documents together.
Talk about coincidence. I have the exact back story when it comes to investing money, clearing IELTS , procrastination etc Gah!

Reactions: Tinevisce

Becky_543

Aug 29, 2017
Have you contacted them since your completion date is passed.

I have the same status "final review......." since 24th of Sept but my report is due for completion tomorrow, 29th Sept and I do not want any minute delay after tomorrow because I want to make it to the next draw.

I don't know whether to wait till tomorrow to start disturbing them, but the problem is the weekend, which means that, if they have to respond, it may be the following week.

Guys what do you suggest I do?
My evaluation was completed yesterday (28 Sep). I didn't contact them, just waited. About 12 hours before sending me the evaluation completed notification email, they changed my status to Final review (I checked very frequently). You will probably receive this email soon :)

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
My evaluation was completed yesterday (28 Sep). I didn't contact them, just waited. About 12 hours before sending me the evaluation completed notification email, they changed my status to Final review (I checked very frequently). You will probably receive this email soon :)
good to know that!! how many degrees did you evaluate?