+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Virt

Sep 28, 2017
My evaluation was completed yesterday (28 Sep). I didn't contact them, just waited. About 12 hours before sending me the evaluation completed notification email, they changed my status to Final review (I checked very frequently). You will probably receive this email soon :)
Thanks Becky. I guess I will take a chill pill:) and hope they complete it today, because 2 extra days as yours may mean not being able to update my profile for the next draw. You know the EE profile can take 24 hours to display the crs point, which is what I want to avoid.

Hope I get it today:rolleyes:

Virt

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks Becky. I guess I will take a chill pill:) and hope they complete it today, because 2 extra days as yours may mean not being able to update my profile for the next draw. You know the EE profile can take 24 hours to display the crs point, which is what I want to avoid.

Hope I get it today:rolleyes:
Yayyyyy, My report is completed. I can take a breather and wait for the next draw. Thank God.

Reactions: vish.J

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Yayyyyy, My report is completed. I can take a breather and wait for the next draw. Thank God.
Congrats Virt!

Can you please share how long did it take for your status to change from "we are reviewing your evaluation report" to "Final Review"? Mine is reviewing report since 21st Sep.

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
The good news: My ECA was completed exactly on time (29th Sep) :)

And to answer my own question, it didn't matter to them that my name was slightly different on the transcript.
Though they did make a note about it in the report. I suppose I will have to write a letter or something to explain all this at a later stage.

As for the timeline:

1- Application creation and submission: 19-AUG
2- Documents (Transcript + Certificate) sent from University: 24-AUG
3- Documents delivered: 30-AUG
4- Documents received and accepted: 12-SEP
5- ECA completed: 29-SEP (so it took 17 days since they accepted the documents)

Overall, the process was fairly straight-forward and certainly within the time they mentioned (20 days).
I also never contacted them even once for anything.

Now the bad news: When I submitted my express entry profile it said I'm not eligible even though I'm quite certain that I am :(
That's a topic for a different thread though, good luck to everyone else still waiting.
EDIT: never mind, it was a stupid mistake on my part!

Last edited:
Reactions: gaurul.c

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Received mine exactly as stated (29 Sep) :)

Be patient when your courier is already delivered but status has not been updated. WES takes about 5 days to update the status as 'Documents received'

WES keep up their 20 business days timeline once all documents are recieved

Reactions: Nobatia

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Good to hear that you also received your report on time doverraja.

I have just realized that we will also need the physical report later on, but there does not seem to be a way to track it from WES. I thought they would provide a tracking number, as I seem to recall that was mentioned in the application when you had to choose the type of courier.
Can someone who received their physical report share the time it took for the shipment to arrive?

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Argh, there was a maintenance window on the WES website today. I was stoked hoping for a change in status, but sadly that didn't happen. Oh well, I hope they keep to their 06th-Oct deadline!

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Good to hear that you also received your report on time doverraja.

I have just realized that we will also need the physical report later on, but there does not seem to be a way to track it from WES. I thought they would provide a tracking number, as I seem to recall that was mentioned in the application when you had to choose the type of courier.
Can someone who received their physical report share the time it took for the shipment to arrive?
They do provide a tracking number in the completed section under details of reports sent to receipients. It does take a couple hours to update though. If you chose the express delivery you should get it within a few days. My report was completed on a Tuesday and I got the courier by Friday evening

Reactions: Nobatia

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
They do provide a tracking number in the completed section under details of reports sent to receipients. It does take a couple hours to update though. If you chose the express delivery you should get it within a few days. My report was completed on a Tuesday and I got the courier by Friday evening
Do we need a hard copy to enter the details on express entry profile? I guess the soft copy would work

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
The good news: My ECA was completed exactly on time (29th Sep) :)

And to answer my own question, it didn't matter to them that my name was slightly different on the transcript.
Though they did make a note about it in the report. I suppose I will have to write a letter or something to explain all this at a later stage.

As for the timeline:

1- Application creation and submission: 19-AUG
2- Documents (Transcript + Certificate) sent from University: 24-AUG
3- Documents delivered: 30-AUG
4- Documents received and accepted: 12-SEP
5- ECA completed: 29-SEP (so it took 17 days since they accepted the documents)

Overall, the process was fairly straight-forward and certainly within the time they mentioned (20 days).
I also never contacted them even once for anything.

Now the bad news: When I submitted my express entry profile it said I'm not eligible even though I'm quite certain that I am :(
That's a topic for a different thread though, good luck to everyone else still waiting.
EDIT: never mind, it was a stupid mistake on my part!
hi
i just wanted to know, why it states that u r not eligible for submitting ur profile in EE???
and u know that, u are....

renanfgs

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

My University in Brazil just sent photocopies of my transcripts to WES in a sealed envelope, not the originals.
Do you think that will be a problem?