+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Mo_Abdou

Jan 25, 2022
This is what I got from emailing this email about my eCOPR (I submitted the declaration, address, and Photo on Nov 23rd )

"good day,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing."

I have heard from some friends that they reached the cap for 2022 and they are so lean on Ecopr for the rest of the year

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
This is what I got from emailing this email about my eCOPR (I submitted the declaration, address, and Photo on Nov 23rd )

"good day,

Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing."

I have heard from some friends that they reached the cap for 2022 and they are so lean on Ecopr for the rest of the year
Yeah all bullshit as usual, a dozen or so people literally got their ecoprs in the last few days. I suspect it's more to do with how overwhelming demand is

ianleung

Dec 15, 2022

"good day,

Hi bro, any news from you?
I submitted the declaration, address and photo on 6th December and still waiting for the eCoPR.

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bro, any news from you?
I submitted the declaration, address and photo on 6th December and still waiting for the eCoPR.
I submitted the details on same date as yours.
What’s your VO?

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Portal 1 means the email about the new credentials of the PR portal?
No thats portal 2…in portal 1 you fill in all the details of you as applicant or any other dependent you might have.You declare where all of you are currently which means whether in Canada or outside.In portal 2 you get your login credentials wherein you declare that you are in canada by providing your current address and upload photos for PR card.