+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

graze22

Nov 19, 2022
How many days do you have to wait to get your eCopr? I submitted my credentials in the portal last December 18 and I'm an inland applicant. My visa office is in Montreal.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
They don't give a shit about any of us - we're lowly PNP applicants. The lowest of the low in the economic class. I have a poor guy waiting since September 20 for eCOPR (he got portal 1 & 2).

Budget 3-6 months to get your eCOPR & PR Card after portal emails. Until then, go on a holiday. The only silver lining is that your PR is approved, the golden document just needs to be processed, but they process it after there are no CEC applicants to process. Again, because we're PNP low lives and our files are probably all over on the IRCC office floor while immigration officers lick files from CEC applicants.

Last edited:

aserritiello

Dec 12, 2022
Morning all.

I got an email from IRCC this morning confirming that I am a permanent resident now and can finally download the ECOPR.
I originally submitted the info to the portal on April 2022, On October I got another email requesting the info to the portal again, so I re submitted everything. Looks like the one that got the ecopr was the October one.

Reactions: Miracle2018

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Morning all.

I got an email from IRCC this morning confirming that I am a permanent resident now and can finally download the ECOPR.
I originally submitted the info to the portal on April 2022, On October I got another email requesting the info to the portal again, so I re submitted everything. Looks like the one that got the ecopr was the October one.
Congrats, please can you share your timeline? also which PNP you applied for, trying to apply for Alberta PNP

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
They don't give a shit about any of us - we're lowly PNP applicants. The lowest of the low in the economic class. I have a poor guy waiting since September 20 for eCOPR (he got portal 1 & 2).

Budget 3-6 months to get your eCOPR & PR Card after portal emails. Until then, go on a holiday. The only silver lining is that your PR is approved, the golden document just needs to be processed, but they process it after there are no CEC applicants to process. Again, because we're PNP low lives and our files are probably all over on the IRCC office floor while immigration officers lick files from CEC applicants.
Family sponsorship here, I'm waiting for e-copr since september 11... You're not alone

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I don't even get the purpose of "Portal 1" and "Portal 2" and confirmation of Permanent Residence. Why can't approved applicants just get ECOPRs right away through their GC Key upon approval, therefore having ECOPRs serve as the approval letters?

I think it should be like work / study permits where you get approved and have study / work permit mailed right away to you, PR cards should just be mailed right away to you instead of having to create an entirely new account on a new portal just for PR card and COPRs. Waste of time.

@moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I don't even get the purpose of "Portal 1" and "Portal 2" and confirmation of Permanent Residence. Why can't approved applicants just get ECOPRs right away through their GC Key upon approval, therefore having ECOPRs serve as the approval letters?

I think it should be like work / study permits where you get approved and have study / work permit mailed right away to you, PR cards should just be mailed right away to you instead of having to create an entirely new account on a new portal just for PR card and COPRs. Waste of time.

@moscatojuices
Makes sense. They should just give out the ECOPR and then do a portal email confirming your residential address for the card.

ianleung

Dec 15, 2022
Congrats to everyone who got the eCoPR recently!

I have submitted the declaration, address and photos on 6th December... still waiting..

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Congrats to everyone who got the eCoPR recently!

I have submitted the declaration, address and photos on 6th December... still waiting..

I am in a similar timeline. I submitted address and photo for eCOPR and PR card on Jan 4th, 2023. What office did you submitted? I mean does it even matter? My office is in Etobicoke.