+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
My wife received PR approval on Jan 4 and portal invitation on Jan 06, applied on the same day....still waiting for eCOPR. My wife is here on visitor visa, finishing 6 months on Feb 17, 2023 should we apply for extension of visitor visa?
Until u get ur copr its best to be in legal status and you can apply to extend visiter visa it only gonna cost u couple 100 bucks and u can do ur self

Reactions: TT222

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
My wife received PR approval on Jan 4 and portal invitation on Jan 06, applied on the same day....still waiting for eCOPR. My wife is here on visitor visa, finishing 6 months on Feb 17, 2023 should we apply for extension of visitor visa?
Until u get ur copr its best to be in legal status and you can apply to extend visiter visa it only gonna cost u couple 100 bucks and u can do ur self
Best to maintain your legal status until COPR is issued. Apply for the extension. The COPR could take 3 months going by these ridiculous processing times.

Reactions: TT222

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
I finally received my ecopr. Photo is still in review but my address is accepted. I downloaded my ecopr and changed my sin number and applied the health card. One question, eventhough i still have not received my pr card yet, am I permanent resident officially ? Because i changed my sin number as permanent one and applied to health card.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I finally received my ecopr. Photo is still in review but my address is accepted. I downloaded my ecopr and changed my sin number and applied the health card. One question, eventhough i still have not received my pr card yet, am I permanent resident officially ? Because i changed my sin number as permanent one and applied to health card.
Yes you are, now enjoy. Congrats.

Reactions: Savass123

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
you're a permanent resident officially with the eCOPR. the PR card is for travel but it's the eCOPR that has the date you were deemed a permaneent resident.

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
Hi guys wanted to post my
Timeline
Application sent jan 4th 2021
Aor - 19 august 2021
Pr approved - Nov 30th 2022
Replied mail same day
Portal link- Dec 07th 2022
Copr - Jan 19th 2023
Vo montreal
Hope everyone gets there soon

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
Hi,

Did anyone have a problem with the photo in the portal after getting CoPR? It says the file is not uploaded but the photo is there if I click the option to upload it again. I tried to re-upload, but it keeps saying "File Not Uploaded". Not sure if this is a glitch or if IRCC is rejecting my photo. Please help.

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,

Did anyone have a problem with the photo in the portal after getting CoPR? It says the file is not uploaded but the photo is there if I click the option to upload it again. I tried to re-upload, but it keeps saying "File Not Uploaded". Not sure if this is a glitch or if IRCC is rejecting my photo. Please help.
yes exactly same thing happened with me too. But I came to know from another from this was system glitch, as this happened with other applicants too!!

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
Any Updates of eCoPR or PR card for those with VO - VLU OTTAWA please? Been Waiting since Sep 14, 2022 ( upload Photo's on September 14, 2022).

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
Do we get email update for photo and address acceptance after copr by ircc or we just get pr card in mail and then the status changes