+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Dec 7, 2022
Received PR confirmation email on Dec 1. Replied the same day and received the credentials email the next day. Updated photo and mailing address. When can I expect to receive the ecopr and then the PR card. I am going out of country on Jan 7. If I don’t receive my PR card by then, what are my options?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
I just received my eCoPR today. Submitted address, photo on Oct 14,2022

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Received PR confirmation email on Dec 1. Replied the same day and received the credentials email the next day. Updated photo and mailing address. When can I expect to receive the ecopr and then the PR card. I am going out of country on Jan 7. If I don’t receive my PR card by then, what are my options?
Recently its been taking a while for them to send out the eCOPR I waited almost 2 months for mine. You can travel but coming back might be hard you may have issues getting back to Canada.

IMMIGRANT91

Jul 22, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My PR APPLICATION(inland PNP) WAS APPORVED ON DEC 1 2022
PR CONFIRMATION MAIL RECEIVED: DEC 2 2022.
Same day I updated the declaration on the PR Confirmation credentials, and the status shows" In review with IRCC". My Work permit is expiring next month January 2023.

1) CAN I CONTINUE WORKING AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF WORK PERMIT AS I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY eCOPR?

2) SHOULD I NEED TO APPLY FOR A BOWP TO MAINTAIN STATUS MY STATUS AS WORKER?

Need guidance from you all
THANKS

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My PR APPLICATION(inland PNP) WAS APPORVED ON DEC 1 2022
PR CONFIRMATION MAIL RECEIVED: DEC 2 2022.
Same day I updated the declaration on the PR Confirmation credentials, and the status shows" In review with IRCC". My Work permit is expiring next month January 2023.

1) CAN I CONTINUE WORKING AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF WORK PERMIT AS I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY eCOPR?

2) SHOULD I NEED TO APPLY FOR A BOWP TO MAINTAIN STATUS MY STATUS AS WORKER?

Need guidance from you all
THANKS
Your status is still temporary residence. If you haven’t got COPR t before your work permit expires, you need to apply for another extension of work permit. If you didn’t did you will fall out of status. For landing inside Canada PA should have a valid status. You can keep working on maintained status which is applying for new work permit before current expires. Keep I mind when you get COPR your application will be automatically cancelled for extension of work permit and you will get refunded.

aserritiello

Dec 12, 2022
Hi all,

just hoping to see if anyone has had the same issues as I have.

i received my letter of approval for PR on April 21st 2022. I submitted the information to the portal on April 23rd. Never got an ECOPR and the status stayed on waiting in review.

on October 24th I received another letter of approval for PR. I submitted the information again on the portal and still waiting on review.

the portal now shows 2 applications with the same UCI numbers.

still haven’t received ECOPR or the PR card. Any pointers on what I can do?
Thank you.

omaganda

Dec 12, 2022
HI!

I received the Portal 1 and Portal 2 on December 5. I thought having this confirmation would be okay to stay and work in Canada.
Once i got my portal 2, I immediately withdraw my BOWP application since

Would it be possible to cancel my withdraw request to maintain my status? I got a confirmation that my request has been received and would take 16 weeks for the refund. Is my request for withdrawal has been accepted?

I tried to call IRCC but I could not connect so I just did a webform to cancel my request. Hoping you could help me on this matter..

I got a reply saying below message:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

A note has been added on file to notify the responsible office that you wish to withdraw your application. The office will determine if the application can be withdrawn and will issue a refund within 16 weeks of the withdrawal, if applicable.

If you have submitted your application with family members and you are the principal applicant, the office will also withdraw their applications.

Please note that the decision to withdraw an application is definitive, and that a new application will require the applicable fees.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Question: Is my application withdrawn already?? of they are still checking if I am allowed to withdraw my application. A bit scared.

RefugeeUkar

Sep 18, 2021
Hi guys. I've got second invitation to PR portal today but I already provided the asked information 2 months ago. When I checked Pr portal right now photo and address still in review with IRCC. Is there anybody in this situation?