+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017
I am also september 2017 AOR, got the same standard cse reply in may 2018, nothing after that, medical is expiring in august but so far no emails from cic.
Totally confused and kind of hopeless now.
Kindly update if any one waiting here got their PPR

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
I am also september 2017 AOR, got the same standard cse reply in may 2018, nothing after that, medical is expiring in august but so far no emails from cic.
Totally confused and kind of hopeless now.
Kindly update if any one waiting here got their PPR
I am September 1, 2017 AOR and my medicals were also expiring in August. I got PPR earlier this month. I can understand how you are feeling but don't lose hope. I realized at around the 9 month mark that there is no use stressing about PPR, since its beyond our control.
I did multiple CSEs till May 2018 (last one was in May) but each time received the standard response. So I ordered GCMS notes from the IRCC in May which came in June and revealed that everything but security are clear. In June I ordered CSIS notes to try to find out more about security screening, and received a response in July which confirmed that my application was in Security Screening (no other info was provided). I have read on these forums that sometimes GCMS notes from IRCC or from other concerned departments tend to also have an effect of moving along an application. I have no idea if this is true. Have you ordered GCMS notes from the IRCC?

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017
I am September 1, 2017 AOR and my medicals were also expiring in August. I got PPR earlier this month. I can understand how you are feeling but don't lose hope. I realized at around the 9 month mark that there is no use stressing about PPR, since its beyond our control.
I did multiple CSEs till May 2018 (last one was in May) but each time received the standard response. So I ordered GCMS notes from the IRCC in May which came in June and revealed that everything but security are clear. In June I ordered CSIS notes to try to find out more about security screening, and received a response in July which confirmed that my application was in Security Screening (no other info was provided). I have read on these forums that sometimes GCMS notes from IRCC or from other concerned departments tend to also have an effect of moving along an application. I have no idea if this is true. Have you ordered GCMS notes from the IRCC?
Thanks for your detailed reply i truly appreciate it and congratulations on your PPR.
Actually we have only raised one cse through our consultant so far, but i am going to order GCMS notes now with a hope for somethig good to happen.
I have heard that if medical expires before PPR comes it automatically expires the application. Is that correct?

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Thanks for your detailed reply i truly appreciate it and congratulations on your PPR.
Actually we have only raised one cse through our consultant so far, but i am going to order GCMS notes now with a hope for somethig good to happen.
I have heard that if medical expires before PPR comes it automatically expires the application. Is that correct?
If Medicals expire before PPR, then this does not mean that the application has expired. In fact, applications don't expire, they are either approved or otherwise. The IRCC can ask for a repeat of Medical Examination or they may extend the validity of your medicals. Have a look at this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-aor-2017.508450/page-265#post-7134876

In Post 3971 you will see that an applicant's medicals expired, so they raised a CSE and received a response from the IRCC where the medicals were extended. You can also go through my response in Post 3973 in this thread. You can raise a CSE with IRCC specifically asking about the coming expiry date of your medicals and then ask for an update. GCMS notes from IRCC will also shed light on where your application is at the moment. For example, you can find out from these notes if your application has passed eligibility, criminality check, checks from other countries, security check, and so on. If you order them through a consultant, make sure that you go through them yourself as well. They are usually a 100+ pages and arrive in around a month's time.

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
If Medicals expire before PPR, then this does not mean that the application has expired. In fact, applications don't expire, they are either approved or otherwise. The IRCC can ask for a repeat of Medical Examination or they may extend the validity of your medicals. Have a look at this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-aor-2017.508450/page-265#post-7134876

In Post 3971 you will see that an applicant's medicals expired, so they raised a CSE and received a response from the IRCC where the medicals were extended. You can also go through my response in Post 3973 in this thread. You can raise a CSE with IRCC specifically asking about the coming expiry date of your medicals and then ask for an update. GCMS notes from IRCC will also shed light on where your application is at the moment. For example, you can find out from these notes if your application has passed eligibility, criminality check, checks from other countries, security check, and so on. If you order them through a consultant, make sure that you go through them yourself as well. They are usually a 100+ pages and arrive in around a month's time.
Hi All,
Thanks for all the prayers I finally received the golden mail just two weeks short of the 1 year

For the Sep AoR ppl who are awaiting for the PPRs my AoR was Sep4th 2017 within a months I reached IP2 after which there was no movement, I applied for GCMS twice post the 6 month mark ,several mails the GCMS notes exactly were same and everything was cleared.
I am not very sure if I got stuck in security , we had a heavy travel history but had provided proofs and PCC for all countries.
I received a remedical last month (July) though my medical was valid till Aug 31 2018, which I did and it got cleared in two weeks post which I received this mail after another two weeks.
If anyone had any clarifications I would be more than happy to help you if I know the answers.

Thanks

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi, since your medicals are expiring in a month.
How long is your COPR issued for?
I might end up in the same situation as you are, with the way things are going with my application.

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi, since your medicals are expiring in a month.
How long is your COPR issued for?
I might end up in the same situation as you are, with the way things are going with my application.
Congratulations @ferrhari

Hi @msrdy
My medicals were originally expiring on August 16, 2018. The CoPR validity is set until May 20, 2019. CoPR also mentions "Medical Details" and their validity is also until May 20, 2019 (PR Visa has been issued with the same validity). So they extended the validity of my medicals. I don't know if they will ask you to repeat medicals or extend the validity of original medicals. For example, they extended the validity of my medicals but asked @ferrhari to repeat medicals. Perhaps this is because I am already in Canada (FSW-Inland applicant) and haven't left the country for travel after my medicals last year. @ferrhari are you an outland or an inland applicant? Good luck everyone.

Reactions: ferrhari

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017

I came back to this thread to thank you, i got my PPR yesterday, thanks for all your info sharing and guidance.
Best of luck to every one here!

Reactions: sa719

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017
Did they ask you for redoing the medical?

What is your full time line, if you don't mind?
No they didnt ask for revised medical, my case is being handled by consultant so i am not aware of all the exact dates in time line however its like this
Timeline
ITA: 8th august 2017
Medicals : 25 august 2017
AOR: 20th september 2017
IP2: mid October 2017
PPR: 21st august 2018
Frankly speaking i lost interest since it was stuck at ip2 for so long that i have forgotten the dates even

Reactions: maburaida

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Congratulations @ferrhari

Hi @msrdy
My medicals were originally expiring on August 16, 2018. The CoPR validity is set until May 20, 2019. CoPR also mentions "Medical Details" and their validity is also until May 20, 2019 (PR Visa has been issued with the same validity). So they extended the validity of my medicals. I don't know if they will ask you to repeat medicals or extend the validity of original medicals. For example, they extended the validity of my medicals but asked @ferrhari to repeat medicals. Perhaps this is because I am already in Canada (FSW-Inland applicant) and haven't left the country for travel after my medicals last year. @ferrhari are you an outland or an inland applicant? Good luck everyone.
Thanks@sa719
I am outland fsw applicant...
Good luck to all the applicants ...i think all of you should receive it before the one yr mark or closer to it

Reactions: sa719