+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
After receiving the PPR 2 weeks ago, we received our COPR on Tuesday and landed yesterday. :)

All the best to people still waiting.

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
After receiving the PPR 2 weeks ago, we received our COPR on Tuesday and landed yesterday. :)

All the best to people still waiting.
Congratulations barnicole85 and tanit.
Sept 1 AoR FSW-I here, still waiting.
barnicole85, since you just landed, I want to ask you about the landing. Whats the process after one gets PPR to landing and receiving the PR card? Also, specifically, if you have some assets back home, how do you declare them?
Regards

Reactions: tanit

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Congratulations barnicole85 and tanit.
Sept 1 AoR FSW-I here, still waiting.
barnicole85, since you just landed, I want to ask you about the landing. Whats the process after one gets PPR to landing and receiving the PR card? Also, specifically, if you have some assets back home, how do you declare them?
Regards
Sorry for the delay! Not checking this site as regularly anymore.

I already live in Canada, so don't have any assets from home, so I can't help you in that regard.

What do you want to know about the process? We received an email with the passport request. We don't need a visa for Canada so only had to send photocopies. Received our Confirmation of PR about 10 days later then went to the border the next day. Waiting on our PR card now. They'll send it to our address here in Vancouver.

Not sure if that helps?

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hello All,

I received an ITA in September 2017 under the Express Entry system (FSW-O) and I submitted my application in Dec 2017. I was issued ADR (FBI-PCC) on Dec 13, 2017 and I sent those docs on Dec 27th, 2017. I passed medicals also in December, 2017. Since Dec, 2017 my application is in review of eligibility stage itself.

Sometime in January I realized that I didn’t send my experience letter from my previous employer. So I sent that letter through IRCC website on Jan 15th, 2018 and received a conformation on Jan 24th, 2018 that they will forward it accordingly to the department.

I ordered GCMS notes on Mar 27th , 2018 and received on Apr 27th , 2018. From the summary notes of the primary review officer (on Dec 13th, 2017) he recommended additional/further review of my previous employer. As the documents I submitted (along with the application) doesn’t provide clear information regarding job duties etc; All that required information is in the experience letter (that I sent later in Jan). I called CIC earlier this month and they are saying they have no exact date when a review officer will get back to my case.

I wonder if we can withdraw our application and resubmit. Will they refund for the processing fee?

If they issue refund I will withdraw and resubmit my application. Maybe I will get PPR sooner that way.

My question is has anyone faced/in similar situation?

How long does it take to review if they recommended additional review of application?

Regards,

Msrdy.

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Jay,
Congrats!!
How did you find about the security screening? I have got two GCMS notes the security part states just my name and one activity and four activites for my wife...any cues?
Hey guys,

I got the PPR, today!

I was in Security screening since 15th of November, 2017.
Timeline in my signature.

Cheers

Reactions: Jay86

Jay86

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Jay,
Congrats!!
How did you find about the security screening? I have got two GCMS notes the security part states just my name and one activity and four activites for my wife...any cues?
Thanks buddy.
The CSIS note clearly stated that "your security screening process is in progress" .
I got the first CSIS note in Feb2018, I think. I ordered another one 2 months later. This time it came with a table attached to it saying the SS process has been started in November 2017.
I only had one regular note from CIC and I can't remember what it says about SS. I'll check and let you now about that but the bottom line is I know I was in SS from CSIS note.
I hope everybody else gets the golden email soon.

Cheers

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks buddy.
The CSIS note clearly stated that "your security screening process is in progress" .
I got the first CSIS note in Feb2018, I think. I ordered another one 2 months later. This time it came with a table attached to it saying the SS process has been started in November 2017.
I only had one regular note from CIC and I can't remember what it says about SS. I'll check and let you now about that but the bottom line is I know I was in SS from CSIS note.
I hope everybody else gets the golden email soon.

Cheers
Thanks Jay,
Can you please tell me the process to apply for csis notes?
regards

Reactions: Jay86

Jay86

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks Jay,
Can you please tell me the process to apply for CSIS notes?
regards
No worries
It's just like a regular note from CIC. the only difference is when you are choosing the organization, select Canadian security and Intelligence service or CSIS.
Cheers

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys,

I got the PPR, today!

I was in Security screening since 15th of November, 2017.
Timeline in my signature.

Cheers
Your application is for just you or your and your spouse. If it's you and your spouse, was your SS done concurrentky?

Caro.caro

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I found a ghost update on my profile, i saw it today , but I don't know when exactly it was updated as last time I checked my profile was on 28 june.

Does any one have an idea of what is this update?

I ordered GCMS notes on 15 may and recieved them on 19 june.

I have been in IP2 since 3 November 2017.