+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

Jay86

Oct 16, 2017
Hello everyone,

I found a ghost update on my profile, i saw it today , but I don't know when exactly it was updated as last time I checked my profile was on 28 june.

Does any one have an idea of what is this update?

I ordered GCMS notes on 15 may and recieved them on 19 june.

I have been in IP2 since 3 November 2017.
Hi. Based on my experience you will hopefully get the PPR email today or tomorrow.

Caro.caro

Oct 18, 2017
have u ordered gcms notes to see whats causing the delay ?
Yes I have ordered the notes.
Unfortunately my case was selected for security screening. Honestly I was expecting this because me and my husband have extensive travel histories, from the middle east and my husband have undergone the compulsory military service.

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
Raised a CSE and got this reply the next day.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry

Are their other INDIAN FSW-O Sep applicants who are still waiting or am I the only one who is left alone doomed?

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

Are their other INDIAN FSW-O Sep applicants who are still waiting or am I the only one who is left alone doomed?
m too an indian but pnp ontario applicant still waiting

Reactions: chahalsandy

Caro.caro

Oct 18, 2017
Hello, I need an experienced opinion,

If I am the main applicant, will my husband who is an accompanying family member in my application gets the same rights exactly as me in terms of working eligibility, medical insurance ,,, etc. OR there is any difference between the main applicant and the accompanying family members ?

I have another question, does my PR means that I can work directly in Canada or I should get a work permit ?

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017

I am september 4th AOR, got two gcms notes with not much details ,received a mail to do medicals again though mine gets expired in Aug 2018

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello, I need an experienced opinion,

If I am the main applicant, will my husband who is an accompanying family member in my application gets the same rights exactly as me in terms of working eligibility, medical insurance ,,, etc. OR there is any difference between the main applicant and the accompanying family members ?

I have another question, does my PR means that I can work directly in Canada or I should get a work permit ?
If you have PR, then this means that you can Study and Work in Canada without the need for a Study and Work Permit, respectively. As far as I know, there isn't any difference regarding the rights of principal PR applicant and dependents (perhaps someone else can confirm). Did your PR come through?

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
I am september 4th AOR, got two gcms notes with not much details ,received a mail to do medicals again though mine gets expired in Aug 2018
September 1 AOR here. Where did you receive the mail to re-do medicals, in the IRCC online account or your personal email?
Has anyone from September applicants received PPR lately? I have done three CSEs and one GCMS notes, and cannot determine why is there such a long delay. I received similar response, as noted above, in all my CSEs, seems like a standard message that is sent to anyone inquiring about overdue applications.

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
September 1 AOR here. Where did you receive the mail to re-do medicals, in the IRCC online account or your personal email?
Has anyone from September applicants received PPR lately? I have done three CSEs and one GCMS notes, and cannot determine why is there such a long delay. I received similar response, as noted above, in all my CSEs, seems like a standard message that is sent to anyone inquiring about overdue applications.
Got a personal email quoting the changes in application and details were present in IRCC online account