+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
Hello all, we did not get our AOR yet, but received the biometrics letter today (applied 09/09).

InspectorGrover

Sep 15, 2023
Well in super irritating news, we got a rejection notice this morning (Nov 9th) because of missing signatures. We checked a hundred times that the files we uploaded had the print to signatue correct and now we checked today and sure enough signatures are missing. I just cannot understand, we both checked every documents. Anyway, we have resbumitted again today. So I guess we have another 55 day wait ahead of us.

Sponsor: Canadian Citizen living in the US
PA: USA Citizen
Application Date: Sept 15, 2023

needinfo92923

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
App. Filed.......
29-09-2023
AOR Received.
28-11-27
File Transfer...
LONDON UK 15-01-2024
Med's Request
Med Request 13-03-2024
Med's Done....
Med Passed 20-03-2024
Well in super irritating news, we got a rejection notice this morning (Nov 9th) because of missing signatures. We checked a hundred times that the files we uploaded had the print to signatue correct and now we checked today and sure enough signatures are missing. I just cannot understand, we both checked every documents. Anyway, we have resbumitted again today. So I guess we have another 55 day wait ahead of us.

Sponsor: Canadian Citizen living in the US
PA: USA Citizen
Application Date: Sept 15, 2023
This is insane. I do not understand why IRCC returns applications instead of requesting to resubmit specific documents. Which application did you miss signing on it?

needinfo92923

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
App. Filed.......
29-09-2023
AOR Received.
28-11-27
File Transfer...
LONDON UK 15-01-2024
Med's Request
Med Request 13-03-2024
Med's Done....
Med Passed 20-03-2024

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Are there two different AORs sent. I (the sponsor) got an email with application number and my UCI from when I first came in to Canada as a student. Now, is this only for sponsor and my wife (Principal Applicant) will get another AOR if the sponsorship is approved?
Yes there are two different AORs. One for the Sponsor (First AOR that comes with the application number), and then the PA will get his own UCI if he doesn't already have one, I believe when they send the medical exam.

He will get his UCI before the application is approved, and you can track the application through either UCI, but PA tracker has more info than sponsor tracker.

safia_alam

Jul 12, 2023
DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
App. Filed.......
11-09-2023
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
08-11-2023
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
20-11-2023
Med's Request
15-03-2024
Med's Done....
19-03-2024
Yes there are two different AORs. One for the Sponsor (First AOR that comes with the application number), and then the PA will get his own UCI if he doesn't already have one, I believe when they send the medical exam.

He will get his UCI before the application is approved, and you can track the application through either UCI, but PA tracker has more info than sponsor tracker.

thank you

safia_alam

Jul 12, 2023
DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
App. Filed.......
11-09-2023
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
08-11-2023
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
20-11-2023
Med's Request
15-03-2024
Med's Done....
19-03-2024

Quick question, I have been able to link the application to a sponsor tracker account but how will I know when or if IRCC requests biometrics as I cannot create a PA tracker account until I get AOR #2 which is for PA. Do they email the instruction or will it show up in sponsor tracker or is there any other portal where I have to make a login?

jadzj

Dec 19, 2019
Check your documents well before submitting again guys in case the application is returned even if you have a representative. My application got returned by IRCC last week for a missing document. When I looked again for documents before the rep submitted again, I found out that the BIRTH CERTIFICATE was uploaded twice, the second time instead of travel documents (Passport). The wait was for nothing. And even though the representative is telling me that I will not wait 2 months because I already have an application number, I am sure that it's gonna be another 2 months and that is really frustrating !!! watch out guys and good luck!

Reactions: needinfo92923

InspectorGrover

Sep 15, 2023
Check your documents well before submitting again guys in case the application is returned even if you have a representative. My application got returned by IRCC last week for a missing document. When I looked again for documents before the rep submitted again, I found out that the BIRTH CERTIFICATE was uploaded twice, the second time instead of travel documents (Passport). The wait was for nothing. And even though the representative is telling me that I will not wait 2 months because I already have an application number, I am sure that it's gonna be another 2 months and that is really frustrating !!! watch out guys and good luck!
I feel your pain, one tiny administrative error in a sea of paperwork and you get sent back to the beginning, feels so cruel! I will post here when our resubmit due to a missing a signature is procressed to see if it really is a full start over (Original submission Sept 15, rejected Nov 9, resubmitted Nov 9).

• Sad
Reactions: jadzj

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Quick question, I have been able to link the application to a sponsor tracker account but how will I know when or if IRCC requests biometrics as I cannot create a PA tracker account until I get AOR #2 which is for PA. Do they email the instruction or will it show up in sponsor tracker or is there any other portal where I have to make a login?
Yes they will email to you the request letter for biometrics.
Always they communicate through email, unless you specify that you want through a different channel (like letter to your house)
The tracker doesn't have any documents per say, like the name says it's just a tracking page. It does have some info about medical and eventually ecopr but that's later on.
Any request or documents they send will always be through email.
I'm not 100% sure when you get the UCI for the PA as in my case I already had mine from before, but it might be with the biometrics letter, or the medical exam. Keep an eye on those documents in the UCI section.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hello Guys, is there a group for spousal sponsorship applied this month (NOV-2023).
Also if anyone here in this group can please let me know when we will receive the application number, UCI number post submission. I just noticed an error in the form uploaded to my profile and I need to raise a webform immediately. But to do so, its asking for application number and UCI number.
Any leads will be appreciated. Thank You!
Call IRCC call centre , get a temporary app number and use that for raising a webform . In the webform , for UCI , simply enter 00000000

needinfo92923

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
App. Filed.......
29-09-2023
AOR Received.
28-11-27
File Transfer...
LONDON UK 15-01-2024
Med's Request
Med Request 13-03-2024
Med's Done....