+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship

jadzj

Dec 19, 2019
Hey all

Starting thread for September 2023 SPOUSAL PR Applicants. Recently, I have noticed AOR turnaround time is anywhere between 1-2 months. This is great as its followed by SA (Sponsorship Approval), after which you can apply for TRV. Let's hope the usage of automated technology helps to reduce the timelines further. Please share your submission dates and milestones as your application progresses. All the best to every one. [copied from @InfoSeeker12 thread for June 2023]

Starting a google doc for detailed timeline tracking. Please take a min to share your timeline. Its all anonymous! [Also created by @InfoSeeker12]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1soAoe8kiqUenvAbQRA_C2bNwa3xS3ZHIQILQPcvqU1g/edit?usp=sharing

Notes:
Hateful and aggressive comments will not be tolerated.

This forum should be a safe space for everyone to ask questions without being judged
There is no substitute the the information provided by CIC website

Last edited:
Reactions: InfoSeeker12

z1z1z1

Sep 14, 2023
I have summited my application on Sep 6 2023 for outland Spouse PR(India). And obviously no progress so far

Reactions: jadzj

jadzj

Dec 19, 2019
I have summited my application on Sep 6 2023 for outland Spouse PR(India). And obviously no progress so far
Thank you for sharing. Can you please add your info to the spreadsheet above ? This way we can track everyone and have a better view of the progress. It will help all of the members. Best of luck to you!

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
On the sheet, I see someone got their trv issued. Could you please advise the documents you submitted and what was the processing time?

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hey all

Starting thread for September 2023 SPOUSAL PR Applicants. Recently, I have noticed AOR turnaround time is anywhere between 1-2 months. This is great as its followed by SA (Sponsorship Approval), after which you can apply for TRV. Let's hope the usage of automated technology helps to reduce the timelines further. Please share your submission dates and milestones as your application progresses. All the best to every one. [copied from @InfoSeeker12 thread for June 2023]

Starting a google doc for detailed timeline tracking. Please take a min to share your timeline. Its all anonymous! [Also created by @InfoSeeker12]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1soAoe8kiqUenvAbQRA_C2bNwa3xS3ZHIQILQPcvqU1g/edit?usp=sharing

Notes:
Hateful and aggressive comments will not be tolerated.

This forum should be a safe space for everyone to ask questions without being judged
There is no substitute the the information provided by CIC website
Don't get your hopes up for a TRV for a Lebanese citizen. They are rejecting 99% of those.

Reactions: T0pubo

jadzj

Dec 19, 2019
Don't get your hopes up for a TRV for a Lebanese citizen. They are rejecting 99% of those.
This is the special TRV for spousal sponsorship and the law is new so we will have to wait and see. To each their experience, and since this is a new law, let's wait and see. Thanks for your input.

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
This is the special TRV for spousal sponsorship and the law is new so we will have to wait and see. To each their experience, and since this is a new law, let's wait and see. Thanks for your input.
Agreed. It’s a new law so hopefully the officers are making their decisions accordingly. I wish you luck. We applied before AOR… fingers crossed. :)

Reactions: jadzj

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Outland -

Submitted : September 26
PA : India
Sponson : Canadian PR

Sep 27, 2023
Can someone please point me to a forum/thread/document that shows the list of documents that we need to add? I am a Canadian PR and am sponsoring my wife who is in India. Thank you so much for your help!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Reactions: T0pubo and jadzj

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Around 60 applications in the Beirut VO for the new TRV, 4-5 were approved only. And those approved were applications that had been in progress for more than a year. No visa office is as bad as Beirut. Zero professionalism and they take their sweet time, probably work 1 day/week.

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
Around 60 applications in the Beirut VO for the new TRV, 4-5 were approved only. And those approved were applications that had been in progress for more than a year. No visa office is as bad as Beirut. Zero professionalism and they take their sweet time, probably work 1 day/week.
How do you know this?? Is this public information I can see somewhere? Or did you piece the numbers together from various forums/trackers? I would be interested to compare these stats to my application.

jadzj

Dec 19, 2019
Outland -

Submitted : September 26
PA : India
Sponsor : Canadian PR
Thank you for sharing. Can you please add your info on the link sheet above. This would be helpful to all the members here.

Also I can see 2 users who didn't fill their submission date (PAK and LA) - Kindly do so as it will be beneficial for all of us here to track and assess.

Reactions: JamesRodriguez