+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship

imvjrao

Nov 16, 2023
Hey what's the status of your TRV application , did eligibility completed on tracker ?
Eligibility completed on Oct 27, 2023:
Background check: In Progress

It's not moving ahead. We have already passed the 28 days standard processing time, however not received the TRV yet.

Any idea if the application delayed what could be the reason?

Nov 15, 2023

It's not moving ahead. We have already passed the 28 days standard processing time, however not received the TRV yet.

I believe it’s just because of the backlog!
also what did you mention in your LOE (letter of explanation)
Is it a dual intent visa??

imvjrao

Nov 16, 2023
I believe it’s just because of the backlog!
also what did you mention in your LOE (letter of explanation)
Is it a dual intent visa??
My wife's birthday is on Dec 08. We expressed interest to celebrate her birthday together.
But mentioned she would go back to complete the sponsorship application and wait for the decision in India

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020

I believe all the visitor visa applications are getting delayed because of backlog for passport stamping .Since their is limited staff in India , they are intentionally reducing the number of PPRs so that not all go at once . I would say they are controlling the flow of PPRs for stamping . Just guessing , may some other administrative problem going on we might not be aware.

Reactions: imvjrao

imvjrao

Nov 16, 2023
I believe all the visitor visa applications are getting delayed because of backlog for passport stamping .Since their is limited staff in India , they are intentionally reducing the number of PPRs so that not all go at once . I would say they are controlling the flow of PPRs for stamping . Just guessing , may some other administrative problem going on we might not be aware.
True. Thank you for the update. I never thought of this reason.

L & V

Nov 17, 2023
We applied sept 10th and i see from most people got their Aor about 60days my question is that working days or does it include weekends ? We still haven't heard anything which is kind of making me worry , thanks for any responses.

Reactions: ais_hu25

imvjrao

Nov 16, 2023
We applied sept 10th and i see from most people got their Aor about 60days my question is that working days or does it include weekends ? We still haven't heard anything which is kind of making me worry , thanks for any responses.
It is 60 calendar days. However, it varies from case to case. Did you apply on your own?

Also, please note, sometimes the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt) comes along with the Biometrics request like in my case.
If you have received the Application # and the UCI #, then you're okay.....

Reactions: L & V

L & V

Nov 17, 2023
It is 60 calendar days. However, it varies from case to case. Did you apply on your own?

Also, please note, sometimes the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt) comes along with the Biometrics request like in my case.
If you have received the Application # and the UCI #, then you're okay.....
Yes we did it on our own and we havent received a application # or uci

Reactions: ais_hu25

Misha Bangar

Nov 4, 2023
Hi
I received biometric request today for my spouse and was able to link my application thru gc key. It says background check not applicable. Will it impact the file in positive way? Got Aor on 16th September

fyi : my husband had a visitor visa already approved.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi
I received biometric request today for my spouse and was able to link my application thru gc key. It says background check not applicable. Will it impact the file in positive way? Got Aor on 16th September

they some time just put "not applicable" in stages that they haven't started.
so it's really "not applicable at curent time".

safia_alam

Jul 12, 2023
DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
App. Filed.......
11-09-2023
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
08-11-2023
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
20-11-2023
Med's Request
15-03-2024
Med's Done....
19-03-2024
Hi all,

I (Sponsor) logged in to the PR tracker for sponsor and see that eligibility activity status has been completed on Nov 16, 2023 and my spouse (PA) received biometrics letter yesterday (Nov 16, 2023). Does this mean I am approved as sponsor? I thought they used to email a letter for sponsor approvals?

Thanks in advance

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi

When did you apply for a Visitor for your husband? After how many days you get the decision?

Raunak834

Oct 25, 2023
Does any one know whats next after biometric and medical, how much average time will ircc taken for making decision on PR spousal visa ????.... please revert