+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship

Raunak834

Oct 25, 2023
Does any one have idea , my pr spouse file submitted on 11/09/2023 outland canada
M from india ,my husband is in canada.
Still no upation, i submitted my file through agent, is there any way so i can track my file, if any one knows please confirm.

KylaDawn11

Sep 5, 2023
South Africa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-09-2023
Does any one have idea , my pr spouse file submitted on 11/09/2023 outland canada
Still no upation, i submitted my file through agent, is there any way so i can track my file, if any one knows please confirm.
People in this group have just started receiving the AOR1 since last week, so hopefully we should receive something in the coming weeks.
Once you receive that email you will be able to link your application online.

Reactions: JSOL1

z1z1z1

Sep 14, 2023
As my understanding your representative can track but if they provide UCI and application number you can create your account in IRCC tracker portal to track you application. And You should expect AOR soon.

z1z1z1

Sep 14, 2023
Hi,
Today I recieved sponsor approval. (Submitted on 6 sep 2023 outland -> india) but unfortunately file is transfer to New delhi for further processing, now I am bit worried as file is in new delhi.

Ehinome21

Jan 13, 2023
Hi everyone,
I'm an international student in Canada, my program started since September 2023 to expire September 2024. I want to apply for husband and my kids (5yrs old and 3yrs old) to come join me. Should I apply for a visitor visa for them or a spousal work permit for my husband and is it too late to apply?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm an international student in Canada, my program started since September 2023 to expire September 2024. I want to apply for husband and my kids (5yrs old and 3yrs old) to come join me. Should I apply for a visitor visa for them or a spousal work permit for my husband and is it too late to apply?
You need to post your quesiton in the internation student section.

This discussion is about PR and Citizen of Canada sponsoring their family to become PR and they applied in Sep 2023.
So your question is totally unrelated to this discussion.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi,
Today I recieved sponsor approval. (Submitted on 6 sep 2023 outland -> india) but unfortunately file is transfer to New delhi for further processing, now I am bit worried as file is in new delhi.
did you directly recieve Sponsorship approval ,no AOR ?

anahb20

Nov 6, 2023
You should expect AOR around Nov 13
hello. Please help me. I need your help to these questions. Firstly, How to sign the form 1344? it is online and it states that typing name means signing. Still do we have to print , sign and scan and then upload? Secondly the checklist says to confirm whether we have signed form 0008 and 5406,, whereas these forms are online in the portal and do not have singing option. What shall I do please help.

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
hello. Please help me. I need your help to these questions. Firstly, How to sign the form 1344? it is online and it states that typing name means signing. Still do we have to print , sign and scan and then upload? Secondly the checklist says to confirm whether we have signed form 0008 and 5406,, whereas these forms are online in the portal and do not have singing option. What shall I do please help.
You have to print to pdf the sign it digitally

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
You don't have to print a hard copy .

Fill up the form , simply write the full name as per passport and click on "Validate". To confirm, on the left top corner ,your name will reflect and the barcode will be generated. Just upload that with file name " lastname_firstname_IMM1344"

Yes, before September 2022 ,people had to fill the form as pdf. Now its all online .Until you fill it completely, it wont submit or validate. Thats the only way you can confirm this .

Last edited:

z1z1z1

Sep 14, 2023
For 1344 once you complete form and written name given filed click on validate button to finalize the document. No Need to scan and upload.
0008 and 5406 just check that in document check list as ircc knows that that online form.

Nassmer

Nov 6, 2023
HI , Question ?i did apply for my spouse sponsorship September 1st .
I got an email today from IRCC saying they did return the application , I apply through a representative . how long does take again to process the file ?
( incomplete missing signatures )