+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

yusufjh

Jul 10, 2017
My wife took the test on Nov 20th and scored 15/20. Her Citizenship test is still showing as in progress on the tracker. Is this okay or are we missing something?

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
My wife took the test on Nov 20th and scored 15/20. Her Citizenship test is still showing as in progress on the tracker. Is this okay or are we missing something?
I did the test on Nov 18 and just got updated this morning. Dont Worry the time varies each case

Reactions: yass2020

Vantrtopr

Jun 23, 2021
I managed to get on a call with IRCC this morning to confirm they had actually received the documents they had requested back in October since my LPP is still in progress even though my test was marked complete on the 16th.

They told me that the documents were there and have been added to my file so I just need to wait it out. A little frustrating that the West office has slowed down in the last few weeks but also I went into this process thinking it's gonna take 17 months so I guess I can't complain lol

Man.ius

Aug 15, 2021
Hi everyone!
Anyone else experiencing delays with their LPP processing at the Scarborough (SCR) office, even though the background check was finished over a month ago?
My BG was completed on Oct. 27 and test completed on Nov. 6. No updates so far.

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1103
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-09-17
Delivered: 2023-09-17
AOR: 2023-10-24
Additional Document Request and Submitted: 2023-10-24
Additional Document Received confirmation: 2023-10-25
PR Tracker Account creation and In Progress: 2023-10-26
Background Verification Completion: 2023-10-30 (posted on tracker 2023-11-01)
Hi, what additional documents did they request? Passports?

Himanshu28

Oct 11, 2019
Hi everyone!
Anyone else experiencing delays with their LPP processing at the Scarborough (SCR) office, even though the background check was finished over a month ago?
My BG was completed on Oct. 27 and test completed on Nov. 6. No updates so far.
My BG was completed on Oct. 31 and test completed on Nov. 14. No updates so far.

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
I managed to get on a call with IRCC this morning to confirm they had actually received the documents they had requested back in October since my LPP is still in progress even though my test was marked complete on the 16th.

They told me that the documents were there and have been added to my file so I just need to wait it out. A little frustrating that the West office has slowed down in the last few weeks but also I went into this process thinking it's gonna take 17 months so I guess I can't complain lol
Yes, the 17 months processing time is there for a reason. And here we are getting frustrated in just 2-3 months (inluding myself). Some applications are processed in around 2 months time,,, majority take 3-4 months ,,, both ways it indicates how productive IRCC is .... ie. 17months---->>>2-4months

But I guess we all get frustrated much before 4 months because here we are comparing our timelines to a small bunch of faster folks. I am equally anxious,(( checking the tracker every hour. ))
If there was no comparison to make , then we would be looking at the bigger picture i.e. 4 months seems such a relief as compared to 17 months.

In 2021, my cousin applied and I can recall how relaxed she was when asked about any progress... She would always say .... it's not been an year yet :) ... she was not aware of this forum >>LOL

Hhs73

Jun 4, 2021
Yes, the 17 months processing time is there for a reason. And here we are getting frustrated in just 2-3 months (inluding myself). Some applications are processed in around 2 months time,,, majority take 3-4 months ,,, both ways it indicates how productive IRCC is .... ie. 17months---->>>2-4months

But I guess we all get frustrated much before 4 months because here we are comparing our timelines to a small bunch of faster folks. I am equally anxious,(( checking the tracker every hour. ))
If there was no comparison to make , then we would be looking at the bigger picture i.e. 4 months seems such a relief as compared to 17 months.

In 2021, my cousin applied and I can recall how relaxed she was when asked about any progress... She would always say .... it's not been an year yet :) ... she was not aware of this forum >>LOL
Yeah, exactly. I decided to check forum less because of this. I haven’t got any updates after I did the test on Nov 18. I thought I would get it in max a week and then I started to get frustrated because I was comparing my timeline to people who get it fast here. Then, yesterday I thought to myself that I just got my AOR on October 17. What’s with all this rush? It will get there eventually.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
The test part has been messy. I never got my invitation email, even after reaching out. Just the notice in Tracker and did the test that way. Worked fine and now marked as completed. I still don’t know what office is processing my application.

• Wow
Reactions: kumori

Gigiwilliam

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-June-2021
Citizenship
Type:
Online application
Office: Niagara, ON