+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
LPP displayed as Done today (but done 24th November)

Physical Presence Days: 1097
Application type: Single
Application sent: 08-Sep-2023
AOR: 19-Oct-2023
BG : 3 November
Test completed: November 14th
LPP : 24 November
Awesome!
Congratulations!

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I did the test on Friday very early, Nov 24. I saw the update today on the tracker, it was on the same day, Nov 24. I don’t know if they checked the same day?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Did anyone succeed talking to an IRCC agent? They just hang-up due to high volume of callers.

Is there anyone still waiting for scheduling the test like me? Or can someone please tell me what is the timeframe/pattern after BG completion? I’m very curious to know what could be reason for the delay in scheduling the test? 4-weeks done since BG verification and nothing then. Tired of checking the tracker every hour.

Reactions: Mndnmrlt

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Did anyone succeed talking to an IRCC agent? They just hang-up due to high volume of callers.

Is there anyone still waiting for scheduling the test like me? Or can someone please tell me what is the timeframe/pattern after BG completion? I’m very curious to know what could be reason for the delay in scheduling the test? 4-weeks done since BG verification and nothing then. Tired of checking the tracker every hour.

I understand that the waiting/anticipation isn't so much fun.

My citizenship test got marked to "In Progress" 11 days after background verification was marked "Completed".
My citizenship test was scheduled 2 days afterwards. (I also got the email invite on the same day).
I don't know why yours seems to be taking longer, could be case officers' workload and/or speed, but whatever it is, for now, I can only try to encourage you that your cup is already "half full", and everything's going to work out in your favour. You're going to get yours! Soon!

Stay strong!

Reactions: amala1611

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023

In my understanding, (I am not an expert),,,,, there's no specific timeframe for all 100% applications, as in, certain amount of time between each step for every candidate,,,,,
My analysis from looking the sheets of a few consecutive months is that each month applications are taken in slots/groups ,,,, i.e. one slot is on fast forward mode,,,for the second slot there's a bit delay in each step but still the applications are moving at more or less same pace ,,,,, and then comes the 3rd slot which gets mixed up with next month apps,,,, simultaneously 2 months and thus many things just fall apart, steps are delayed; some updates might come here and there, while the waiting game continues.... eventually it will come but no one can predict why some of us have to wait

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi @admin Here's my timeline:
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1095
Application: Single
Application sent: Sep 1
Delivered: Sep 1
AOR: Oct 13
Background Complete: Oct 25
Test Invite Letter: Oct 30
Scheduled for Test: Nov 3
Test Interview Complete: Nov 21
Update:
Test Marked Complete on tracker: Nov 24 [Updated on Nov 28]
Language Skills: Nov 24 [Updated on Nov 28]
Physical Presence: Nov 24 [Updated on Nov 28]
Prohibitions: Nov 24 [Updated on Nov 28]

Never received any letter from IRCC. Everything got updated on tracker alone. Please update @admin

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
LPP displayed as Done today (but done 24th November)

Physical Presence Days: 1097
Application type: Single
Application sent: 08-Sep-2023
AOR: 19-Oct-2023
BG : 3 November
Test completed: November 14th
LPP : 24 November
Same update here. Did you get a letter at all for decision made?