Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-09-02
Delivered: 2023-09-02
AOR: waiting

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Hi All,

Please I have a quick question. When writing a Letter of Explanation, what IRCC address does one put at the top-left hand corner of the letter?

Should I put:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Case Processing Centre—Sydney
Citizenship Grants
P.O. Box 7000
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6V6
Canada

Thank you.

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Anyone facing issue in uploading photo for their Minor kid? The page for uploading "Identification" does not seem to be loading properly. There are buttons as expected for ID 1 and ID2 but for Photo the button is not loading. It is working as expected for Adult application but not for Minor

Abhilash789

Jun 13, 2020
Anyone facing issue in uploading photo for their Minor kid? The page for uploading "Identification" does not seem to be loading properly. There are buttons as expected for ID 1 and ID2 but for Photo the button is not loading. It is working as expected for Adult application but not for Minor
I did not had an issue couple of days back. Probably logout and clear browser cache and try again.

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
I did not had an issue couple of days back. Probably logout and clear browser cache and try again.
Thanks for replying! I tried clearing the cache but it did not work out. Then I tried multiple things like trying on a different browser, trying on a different Windows laptop, trying on a different Mac etc. But the problem persisted. Everything was filled up - only one thing was pending to upload my Kid's photo. Something is corrupted on the profile it seems.

So I created a new login with a different email address and had to fill the information all over again. No issues with the new login, it's just that I had to rework everything for around an hour. But it is finally done and submitted with the new login!

Reactions: Tamiou

icumcan

Sep 5, 2023
Hello Fellow Applicants.. This question is related to Language requirements for the citizenship application.. We are from India and Engineering graduates.. Our degree certificate is in English but there is no wording that says medium of instruction is English.. The official website statement appears a little vague and interpretable.. One of us did write IELTS but the other didn't.. So for someone who didn't write language test, what are the options? Can we submit the degree certificate in English(even though it doesn't say anything about medium of instruction) or should write a language test customarily? Appreciate your help!

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:930
Application sent:N/A
Delivered:N/A
AOR:N/A

I have 365 days of working in EU for my own Canadian incorporation, plus about 6 months of recovering from the injuries while in EU. What would I need to present as the evidence at the time I submitt the application?
Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:930
Application sent:N/A
Delivered:N/A
AOR:N/A

I have 365 days of working in EU for my own Canadian incorporation, plus about 6 months of recovering from the injuries while in EU. What would I need to present as the evidence at the time I submitt the application?
Thanks
You need 1095 days . You can’t apply with 930 days .

Abdulmoied

Jul 4, 2018
Hello Fellow Applicants.. This question is related to Language requirements for the citizenship application.. We are from India and Engineering graduates.. Our degree certificate is in English but there is no wording that says medium of instruction is English.. The official website statement appears a little vague and interpretable.. One of us did write IELTS but the other didn't.. So for someone who didn't write language test, what are the options? Can we submit the degree certificate in English(even though it doesn't say anything about medium of instruction) or should write a language test customarily? Appreciate your help!
Hello,

I understand your concern regarding the language requirements for the citizenship application. If your degree certificate is in English, it is typically considered acceptable as proof of language proficiency, even if it does not explicitly state the medium of instruction. In many cases, immigration authorities understand that degree certificates issued in English-speaking countries or in the English language itself indicate a reasonable level of English proficiency.
Best of luck with your citizenship application, and I hope this information helps you in the process.