+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
It's great to see some of our friends got luck and had fast processing but I think we September applicants need to be patience and shouldn't call IRCC at this moment. Personally, I would take 6months threshold before freaking out, as their official processing time in the website is still 17months, there's no help to call because they have the right to say it's still within normal range. Calm down, folks.

On other note, I got test invitation before BG completed so I have to admit that I'm freaking out a bit inside too, but nothing else to do than checking my tracker every morning then let it sleep again. It's waiting game.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Is anybody else having their application stall out? I got my BG completed on November 7th, and now it's been frozen ever since - no test invite, nothing.

Or did I just luck out and get a slow office? Lol
Same timeline. BG completed on Nov 7th and no updates.

Vantrtopr

Jun 23, 2021
I’m still not sure how to check what office is processing my application. If I’m based in Vancouver, do I just assume that it’s Vancouver? My test invite came from West Citizenship EApp but the signature in my AOR was Sydney

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
I’m still not sure how to check what office is processing my application. If I’m based in Vancouver, do I just assume that it’s Vancouver? My test invite came from West Citizenship EApp but the signature in my AOR was Sydney
The one sent you test invite

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Citizenship Ceremony turned to in progress today and got an invite for the Oath ceremony for Dec 04!
Hi,
Congratulations a lot.

My query........

After how many days of Background Completed, test invite is received usually? My tracker shows language verification, physical presence and Prohibitions is in Progress. Usually these 3 things are completed first? , or first test invite comes, or they run in parallel........My citizenship test is being shown as ....Not Started.....on the tracker.

Thank You

ozzycey

Oct 4, 2021
Hey everyone my wife and I received a notice to appear with a citizenship officer for an interview. The title is "Invitation to an interview with a citizenship official and verification of identity/documents"

BG is completed
Test is completed recently

Is this a normal process?

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hey everyone my wife and I received a notice to appear with a citizenship officer for an interview. The title is "Invitation to an interview with a citizenship official and verification of identity/documents"

BG is completed
Test is completed recently

Is this a normal process?
Could you please share your timeline and office?

Last edited: