+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

ThenT

Oct 6, 2023
Hi,
Finally the wait time is over, I received AOR today, Paper application Sep 22 from Mississauga.

TQ

Last edited:
Reactions: kumori

Ava2023

Oct 20, 2023
I passed my test on November 15th. Is it normal that I haven’t got any updates since then? Meanwhile, unlike others, my BG haven’t completed yet!

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I passed my test on November 15th. Is it normal that I haven’t got any updates since then? Meanwhile, unlike others, my BG haven’t completed yet!
I sat my test same day with you, had the Completed update for the Test. Background is also in progress. Looking in Sep tracker tab, I saw bunch of us got test invitation before BG done. I guess we'll keep waiting on this.

Reactions: Ava2023

nishantmr

Jul 24, 2019
My office is Sydney,
AOR oct 25 and application done on Sep 20th.

Background Complete on Nov 7th but no test invite. Anyone facing that?

Reactions: Mndnmrlt

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Anyone knows what is the trend now to get the test invite after BG completion step?
AOR Nov 8, I got the test update but not the invite yet. BG completed after the date I was notified about the test. Now waiting for the test email. Window Nov 24-Dec 14. If I don’t receive it by tomorrow morning, I’ll call them. Anyone knows the number?
LPP in progress.

sls8756507

Nov 20, 2023
Canada
Hi everyone.
Both my wife and I did our test on Nov. 12. On November 17th, around 3 pm, my portal was updated, showing my test as completed (dated November 15). However, we're still waiting for my wife's test also to be updated as completed. I initially expected that both applications are going to be updated at the same time. Has anyone had a similar situation? Any suggestion on what might be the reason?

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
Hey everyone,

I've heard rumors that getting LPP completed for applications in the SCR office takes longer than usual. Can anyone confirm if this is true? If it is, I might leave my tracker alone until next year! :) Thanks a bunch!

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Is it compulsory to read the Discover Canada book twice before writing the test?

I am so busy that I think I can only read it once and then do some practice tests.

Thank you.