+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Jc4mnc

Dec 22, 2022
Has anyone applied for online application for minor only? I submitted my application for my kid Sep 26th. AOR Nov 15. Not sure what to expect as next steops, timelines. So far the applicant tracker system isnt recognizing the application number.

prasquants

Jun 15, 2017
Will it take longer than 2-3 days for Citizenship test status to change to Completed in the portal?. If there are any issues with Photo ID (blurry photo, etc.), will they usally email us or call us?. Thanks

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'm confused. I work for a company that has an office in NB. However, it's been work from home since COVID so I moved to ON last year. I didn't mention it anywhere on the application. Is there a way to add it somehow? How should I go about it?
I applied online 2 days ago.

Thanks

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
Hey everyone,

I'm confused. I work for a company that has an office in NB. However, it's been work from home since COVID so I moved to ON last year. I didn't mention it anywhere on the application. Is there a way to add it somehow? How should I go about it?
I applied online 2 days ago.

Thanks
There are two separate parts to fill out. You need to list all your residence addresses during the last five years and all work/education titles and their addresses within five years. So what did you miss to mention? Your current address in ON or the office address in NB? Sending a webform is the answer:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Application type: Online Group Application (1 Adult, 1 Minor)
Delivered: September 21st
AOR: October 26th
No updates yet :(

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
Dear IRCC,

I'm tired of checking my status hour by hour.
There are a lot of tasks to deliver, and it's impossible to open a lot of tabs to check the tracker, Google sheet, and forum when working on other projects. My boss is monitoring me, and I'm about to get fired.
Please give me my citizenship.

Thanks,
Regards.

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
hey folks,
My test email invite says I can take the test between Nov 13th 12:00 am EST to Dec 3rd but when I try to sign in to the test online it says "You can't take the test right now". Any insight?
fyi this was fixed. I called them (pro tip - select the french line and chances are they will speak in both english/french to get connected right away) and got a new email today.
Completed the test this morning (19/20). Any idea when it will reflect?

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
fyi this was fixed. I called them (pro tip - select the french line and chances are they will speak in both english/french to get connected right away) and got a new email today.
Completed the test this morning (19/20). Any idea when it will reflect?
Should be anywhere between 2 - 4 days..

Reactions: prabh_00789

ThenT

Oct 6, 2023
Looking at the Google sheet tracker, there are still about 12% of September applications, some earlier than yours, which have not received their AOR. I suspect some just didn't update the sheet. That being said, particularly for a paper application this seems rather long. May be worth reaching out to IRCC but before that go through the usual steps of checking junk/spam folder and making sure you're looking at the right email inbox.
Thank you for the reply, I have sent the web form enquire today. Later I will try to call IRCC.

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hey everyone after no activity since my last GU on November 4th I finally got an update today.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application type: Single
Application sent: 25-Sep-2023
Delivered: 25-Sep-2023
AOR: 31-Oct-2023
Request for test: November 16th (November 20th to December 10th)

The tracker is indicating that everything is in progress except for the ceremony.

tigerc

Sep 16, 2021
Will it take longer than 2-3 days for Citizenship test status to change to Completed in the portal?. If there are any issues with Photo ID (blurry photo, etc.), will they usally email us or call us?. Thanks
I completed my test on Nov 6th and am still waiting for it to reflect on the tracker ... From the tracking sheet, I see many others in the same boat. So, it should be normal. Their work is probably slowing down with the holiday season.

Reactions: rohidw

Himanshu28

Oct 11, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1123
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-09-16
AOR: 2023-10-26 (Around 4:53 pm )
In progress: Oct. 29
GU1: Oct. 31
GU2: Nov. 2
BG Completed: Nov 2 (Appeard on tracker: Nov 2)
Test Invite: Nov 2.---on Tracker
Test Window on Tracker: 10 Nov - 30 N.
GU2: Nov.4
Test Given on 14th Nov.
Test Completed: Nov 17.
Language skills: In progress
Physical Presence: In progress
Prohibitions: In progress
Ceremony: Not started