Languare - In Progress
Physical Presence - In Progress
Prohibitions - In Progress
Citizenship Test - Not started
Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
My test was marked as completed earlier this week. My LPP has been in progress since I have been able to access the tracker. Is it always in progress from the start? If it lists as in progress does it actually mean they are actively working on those pieces? Thanks!

Ava2023

Oct 20, 2023
What

What is your Background check completed? Did you got any ghost updates before Test ?
No, my background check is still in progress. I got Two GU on November 1st and 3rd. But I got my test invitation on Nov. 4rd which was a little bit weird as they worked on files on weekends.

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
How do you get GU's over email or the tracker updated date. Await for your response.
when you log in to the tracker it says new update, but nothing has changed at that point.
some say actual update shows up 2-4 days later., while in some cases there's nothing even after GU

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
No, my background check is still in progress. I got Two GU on November 1st and 3rd. But I got my test invitation on Nov. 4rd which was a little bit weird as they worked on files on weekends.
Did you receive email for test invite or tracker update/ or both?

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi Guys, - got citizenship test update in my account today.
Applied as a family 2+1 on Sept 18th
AOR - Oct 25th
We both got test invites update today in our accounts. Test to be completed between Nov 10-Nov 23.
BG complete for my partner - Nov 2
BG in progress for me - Is this Normal? (my son's account is linked to mine and no update in his account as well)

ar445005

Sep 24, 2021
Is Your tracker showing the last update on November 4th or the last update on November 3rd?

zainsk

Nov 28, 2019
Hey Guys,

Need some insight. I got my AOR on 30th October and on 4th Nov, the application was updated for Citizenship Test.
I checked on 5th November and at the top of the application page it tells me that I am scheduled to take the test between 10th Nov and 30th Nov but I have no way to schedule it. I am a little lost on how to schedule the test. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Hey Guys,

Need some insight. I got my AOR on 30th October and on 2nd Nov, the application was updated for Citizenship Test.
I checked on 5th November and at the top of the application page it tells me that I am scheduled to take the test between 10th Nov and 30th Nov but I have no way to schedule it. I am a little lost on how to schedule the test. Any help is appreciated.
@zainsk They do not have you schedule a specific date/time. You can take it any time during the open window they specify on the tracker and in the email they will send you. You may have not received the email yet, but should shortly. In that email is more information on the link to use when you are ready to take the test and the steps that are required for doing so. Hope this helps and good luck on the test!

Reactions: zainsk

zainsk

Nov 28, 2019
@zainsk They do not have you schedule a specific date/time. You can take it any time during the open window they specify on the tracker and in the email they will send you. You may have not received the email yet, but should shortly. In that email is more information on the link to use when you are ready to take the test and the steps that are required for doing so. Hope this helps and good luck on the test!
Thanks. That clears things up.
Subjective question but how difficult is the test?

Mo_mad

Sep 5, 2023
Hi Guys, - got citizenship test update in my account today.
Applied as a family 2+1 on Sept 18th
AOR - Oct 25th
We both got test invites update today in our accounts. Test to be completed between Nov 10-Nov 23.
BG complete for my partner - Nov 2
BG in progress for me - Is this Normal? (my son's account is linked to mine and no update in his account as well)
Most likely you will get a Fingerprint request.