+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
AOR Oct 29
Background Check complete for myself : Nov 3: Still in progress for partner
Request to take citizen test : Nov 3; for both

Is it normal that BC is done for one n in progress for other and both get request to schedule test?
Yes. Name is different, so something can pop up for one which did not pop up for other and could lead to further review from IRCC.

Background and Test are two different activities, having no connection.

ThenT

Oct 6, 2023
hello all,

I filed application on 18th Sep online, Calgary location still waiting for the AOR. just wanted check can i raise a web-form. Just scared is anything wrong with the application.
Hi’
I am on the same situation like you. My date is Sep 22 from Mississauga - Paper application / didn’t receive AOR yet. I don’t know what to take step next.
What is web form?

yass2020

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hi,
Me and my daughter (9 years old) applied as a group on september 19 and got AOR on october 31.
I created my tracker account on november 2 but can not create my daughter's tracker account. (error message : Incorrect or invalid information .....)
Please , do you have any explanation to that?
Thanks.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hi’
I am on the same situation like you. My date is Sep 22 from Mississauga - Paper application / didn’t receive AOR yet. I don’t know what to take step next.
What is web form?
Webform I have got my AOR on 31st Oct & Background check of the application is completed.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone please post the next steps after Background check completed. Will it be test or the next checks to be completed.