+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
I called them and the say wait.Fist the said we did not receive your file and after they sau to wait.
Yes but this wait is is frustrating, I really want to apply online again but afraid of 2 applications to be there same time which can ruin the process because they haven't sent back to me and some of us who submitted approx same time

Karan071091

Star Member
Dec 7, 2022
Yes but this wait is is frustrating, I really want to apply online again but afraid of 2 applications to be there same time which can ruin the process because they haven't sent back to me and some of us who submitted approx same time
Yes I known it’s frustrating

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Honestly saying it’s frustrating , it was hope till 13th January 3 month 10 days . On the other side they are issuing AOR to all online application within 2/3 months . But for us they fully ignored , we also paid a fee and on that time we didn’t know that they gonna declare online applications only on 23 sept .

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Honestly saying it’s frustrating , it was hope till 13th January 3 month 10 days . On the other side they are issuing AOR to all online application within 2/3 months . But for us they fully ignored , we also paid a fee and on that time we didn’t know that they gonna declare online applications only on 23 sept .
I feel your frustration. When we applied the first time (Dec. 2021), most of the paper apps were getting AORs in <80 days and the online apps were being ignored. Online applicants who actually got an AOR often waited so much longer. They also ended up losing a bunch of Dec. online apps and screwing up others so they were rejected - check out the spreadsheet, there is huge section of people, me included, who never even got an AOR. This whole process is nuts and IRCC is a dumpster fire.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Sad part is we cant do anything seriously I'm reaching that point that they just return our application if they are not in a mood of Aor.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
I feel your frustration. When we applied the first time (Dec. 2021), most of the paper apps were getting AORs in <80 days and the online apps were being ignored. Online applicants who actually got an AOR often waited so much longer. They also ended up losing a bunch of Dec. online apps and screwing up others so they were rejected - check out the spreadsheet, there is huge section of people, me included, who never even got an AOR. This whole process is nuts and IRCC is a dumpster fire.
My relative was one of them nov 2021 online application, they recieved medical in may 2022, they are unpredictable. For us, application reached the right office NS it's just a matter of send it back or process application 3 months are already over only God knows what they are doing . IRCC representatives have no clue they are like wait 90 days to 18 weeks. I hope now atleast one of us with same date hopefully get any response so many of us can be atleast clear of what's happening

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
My relative was one of them nov 2021 online application, they recieved medical in may 2022, they are unpredictable. For us, application reached the right office NS it's just a matter of send it back or process application 3 months are already over only God knows what they are doing . IRCC representatives have no clue they are like wait 90 days to 18 weeks. I hope now atleast one of us with same date hopefully get any response so many of us can be atleast clear of what's happening
I hear you. Have you tried reaching out to your MP? If you or your sponsor is in Canada you can contact your local MP and have them look into it for you. It may take a couple of weeks but generally they will at least inquire on your behalf. That is the only way we found out IRCC even had our first application since there was radio silence from them and when I called they said they had no records on file attached to us.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
I hear you. Have you tried reaching out to your MP? If you or your sponsor is in Canada you can contact your local MP and have them look into it for you. It may take a couple of weeks but generally they will at least inquire on your behalf. That is the only way we found out IRCC even had our first application since there was radio silence from them and when I called they said they had no records on file attached to us.
I am the sponsor, my husband is in Pakistan. I haven't reached for MP due to the AOR timeline of 3 to 4 months. But ofcourse will do it soon if no response from them this month

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi
agent told me that ircc may loose our paper files because they don’t pay that much attention towards the 50-50 cases

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Yes it is , anyways are you planning to apply again soon or wait for another month for any response and to then apply ?
Well they told to wait but question is till what time . We can reapply online but we cannot do anything until we get any information because it’s4 days left for 4 months for the submission

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Well they told to wait but question is till what time . We can reapply online but we cannot do anything until we get any information because it’s4 days left for 4 months for the submission
Yes they asked me to wait also ,I can apply it now too online but I don't wanna take any risk as it will cause super delays if 2 applications are in process. My idea is too apply in first week of March by that time things will be clear if anything returns or any negative answer from them & meanwhile I'll check with my MP . As many people also got Aor after 4 months.