+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
If I were you I would 100% expect them to return the file due to not meeting the cutoff date. Please don't stress out and just use the online portal and submit the file. No amount of request would result in them accepting your file.
Yes this would definitely be the only option left to file the application again online . For me and 2 other people we haven't recieved our files back and 90 days just completed for us. Still hope for AOR until next 2 weeks.

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Yes this would definitely be the only option left to file the application again online . For me and 2 other people we haven't recieved our files back and 90 days just completed for us. Still hope for AOR until next 2 weeks.
My PNP application was received in Nova Scotia on monday and my nomination expired on the Sunday. They did issue an AOR couple of months later. Later when I asked the case officer they told me since they had a storm the week I sent my application so they issued an AOR understanding the circumstances.
A month later they send my file back as incomplete. So even if you recieve an AOR please be cautious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Safi S

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
If I were you I would 100% expect them to return the file due to not meeting the cutoff date. Please don't stress out and just use the online portal and submit the file. No amount of request would result in them accepting your file.
I understand what you are saying because you are clear . But we can’t do anything until they return application I keep on checking and calling mailbox and ircc , ircc is also not clear their agent said that they may return application ,

Reactions: Safi S

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Online Spousal Outland App.
App. Sub. Oct 10
AOR. Dec 16
Bio. Req. Jan 04
Medical. Req. Jan 05
Sponsorship App. Jan 05

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello Safi and Grewal, I am in the same situation as you 2, my paper application was received October 4 in their mailroom in NS, I requested a signature upon delivery so I know they received it and I would expect them to return the package right away if they didn't accept that anymore. Even if the limit for paper application was September 23rd I would expect that they have some kind of buffer after that date.

Their office is closed for a while during holidays so it may take a little more time until we receive AOR.
Let's hope that in January we receive our AOR, best of luck to us.
Any update ??

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Yes but still confused may be we are on false hope

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Yeah same here nothing came , it's way to late now for return application package but like many people they got AOR in 100 days . Let's wait until 13 Jan. Will keep updated about any info
Yeah hope for best , will be updating continuously

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Anyone are still waiting for SA? We received AOR on 30 Nov, but there has not been any sound since then.
Thank you.