+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I heard back from my lawyer and they sent our file back. He happened to receive it today apparently but the date on the letter does show December 9th. So possibly courier delays.

Trying to remain optimistic but we are feeling dejected as 4 months went to waste. We were told our file was sent on September 11th.
When did you submit by canada post or courier and when it was delivered

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Hi everyone, I heard back from my lawyer and they sent our file back. He happened to receive it today apparently but the date on the letter does show December 9th. So possibly courier delays.

Trying to remain optimistic but we are feeling dejected as 4 months went to waste. We were told our file was sent on September 11th.
It hurts to recieve that kind of news , what was the reason of returning it back ? Reason for Paper application or any missing document

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
Bro ask lawyer about delivery date and courier date , ask about courier tracking no
Sorry, I did ask and he said it’s returned now because they don’t accept paper submissions. Which means they sent the courier late, we filled all our paperwork with him by July and they took so long to file. We also requested online filing but they said it’s not as reliable lol. At this point I just want to focus on them filing online ASAP.

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
It seems that agent submit file very late and he didn’t tell about the submission
Yes unfortunately and I had this gnawing feeling that we would get the application back because no AOR or but I didn’t even know about the paper submissions no longer being accepted until 3 days ago from Reddit.

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Sorry, I did ask and he said it’s returned now because they don’t accept paper submissions. Which means they sent the courier late, we filled all our paperwork with him by July and they took so long to file. We also requested online filing but they said it’s not as reliable lol. At this point I just want to focus on them filing online ASAP.
Shit soo sad we wasted 4 months

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
It hurts to recieve that kind of news , what was the reason of returning it back ? Reason for Paper application or any missing document
The letter is from Nova Scotia processing office and said that office no longer accepts paper submissions. Sorry I’m new to this forum and I don’t know if we can upload pictures?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
I did myself and it delivered after 14 days after submit the courier
If the paper file is the problem so they should return it back ASAP, I dont know what taking them so long to return or sending AOR . All of us had a submission date of September not October, it was the weather disaster in NS which made it late to deliver. Well honestly it's making me worried alot good or bad news they must inform us this month so that we can proceed with our files.

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
If the paper file is the problem so they should return it back ASAP, I dont know what taking them so long to return or sending AOR . All of us had a submission date of September not October, it was the weather disaster in NS which made it late to deliver. Well honestly it's making me worried alot good or bad news they must inform us this month so that we can proceed with our files.
Only one solution we have just to call IRCC and describe the situation that’s it