+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

hassanthe1

Sep 13, 2022
Paper based Outland sponsorship delivered through Canada Post on September 15 and was received September 20. Still yet to receive any mail or emails. Hoping to get AOR soon!
Just got AOR from Immigration Canada through email on December 30th for paper application. The email contained a UCI number to check the status of the application.

gjawanda8

Jan 3, 2023
I received a sponsorship approval letter for my spouse (india) and it says if I need to update any information then I need to contact the above-mentioned visa office but there is no visa office mentioned in the letter. it only says the application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing. how to know which visa office they are forwarding my application to?

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I received a sponsorship approval letter for my spouse (india) and it says if I need to update any information then I need to contact the above-mentioned visa office but there is no visa office mentioned in the letter. it only says the application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing. how to know which visa office they are forwarding my application to?
When did you submit paper file and when it was delivered

gjawanda8

Jan 3, 2023
When did you submit paper file and when it was delivered
Hi,
Submit online file on aug 17, 22
AOR received : 16 nov 22
But they don't mention Visa office (india, london or any thing)
Does it take normal procesing time?

Some of my friends received email with india or london. but i don't receive anything

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi,

Some of my friends received email with india or london. but i don't receive anything
Contact to ircc

gjawanda8

Jan 3, 2023
They don't transfer my call to agents
Can you please confirm me is it mandatory like they mention where they send our file?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi,

My AOR was received on 30 Nov 2022. But there has been no update since then. I.e no Sponsor Approval nor Medical Request received.
Not sure if that was because I am a new immigrant (landed in Aug 2022, started working in Sep 2022) so IRCC took longer to check my eligibility to sponsor. My husband the sponsored managed to call IRCC but all they could tell him was the eligibility was still in progress.

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello Safi and Grewal, I am in the same situation as you 2, my paper application was received October 4 in their mailroom in NS, I requested a signature upon delivery so I know they received it and I would expect them to return the package right away if they didn't accept that anymore. Even if the limit for paper application was September 23rd I would expect that they have some kind of buffer after that date.

Their office is closed for a while during holidays so it may take a little more time until we receive AOR.
Let's hope that in January we receive our AOR, best of luck to us.
I have checked all the guys who applied in sept even in October, all guys received AoR because they applied online that’s why they all got within 2 months , we are stuck after 3 months because we applied paper file but it was not our fault , they announced for only online file on 23rd September. It’s totally unfair

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
Hi everyone, I heard back from my lawyer and they sent our file back. He happened to receive it today apparently but the date on the letter does show December 9th. So possibly courier delays.

Trying to remain optimistic but we are feeling dejected as 4 months went to waste. We were told our file was sent on September 11th.