+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

ERimis

Dec 26, 2022
Outland Spousal Sponsorship
Application submitted online - 28th Sept 2022
Medical Exam request - 6th Dec 2022
AOR - 7th Dec 2022
SA - 7th Dec 2022
Medical Done - 12th Dec 2022
Medical Passed - 15th Dec 2022
---------------
Mine case was very funny - I had sensed something happened on the 6th morning then checked the Tracker with the sponsor's information, and the website showed that I could register an account. The email address, however, was incorrect.

I tried to contact IRCC via phone calls but failed. Then I tried to search my wife's file in GCKey but failed again(2 accounts, 10 tries). I reached out to my supervisor who is an RCIC and thankfully she could link the file in her portal. I transferred it back to my account afterwards with a new 5476 provided, 6th afternoon.

7th around 6 a.m., I received the medical request in the GCKey account, then 2 AORs, then SA sent to the correct email address of the sponsor(me) in a row.

Connected on Tracker a few days later using PA's information, and found that it truly showed the medical request was initiated on the 6th.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Outland Spousal Sponsorship
Application submitted online - 28th Sept 2022
Medical Exam request - 6th Dec 2022
AOR - 7th Dec 2022
SA - 7th Dec 2022
Medical Done - 12th Dec 2022
Medical Passed - 15th Dec 2022
---------------
Mine case was very funny - I had sensed something happened on the 6th morning then checked the Tracker with the sponsor's information, and the website showed that I could register an account. The email address, however, was incorrect.

I tried to contact IRCC via phone calls but failed. Then I tried to search my wife's file in GCKey but failed again(2 accounts, 10 tries). I reached out to my supervisor who is an RCIC and thankfully she could link the file in her portal. I transferred it back to my account afterwards with a new 5476 provided, 6th afternoon.

7th around 6 a.m., I received the medical request in the GCKey account, then 2 AORs, then SA sent to the correct email address of the sponsor(me) in a row.

Connected on Tracker a few days later using PA's information, and found that it truly showed the medical request was initiated on the 6th.
M nt able to create a account for my spouse it shows invalid information ! can u help me ? Everything same about urs application

ERimis

Dec 26, 2022
M nt able to create a account for my spouse it shows invalid information ! can u help me ? Everything same about urs application
Like I said, a few days later. It's gonna depends purely on everyone's luck. I don't think there is any standard this year. And the Tracker often not showing the latest info, you may simply just use GCKey to follow it up.

Manuhaar

Dec 17, 2022
Hlo guys I have same like yours , outland spouse sponsorship , I have sent paper file on 20 sept and standard delivery expected was 23 sep but it delivered on 2 Oct via online tracking canada post , now which date will be considered ?
how much time they are taking for our files and what are timing for AOR
Hi There
I am also a september applicant. Have you received your AOR?

Manuhaar

Dec 17, 2022
Actually, Our application is delivered today at Sydney, Nova Scotia office. Can we link our application before receiving AOR.
Hi Reet
My paper based application was submitted on 20th sept. I think our dates are same. Have you received your AOR. I am still waiting to hear from them.

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi Reet
My paper based application was submitted on 20th sept. I think our dates are same. Have you received your AOR. I am still waiting to hear from them.
I am in same situation let’s see what happen , I am confused that they will send mail or email for the AOR or any update