+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

abab2022

Aug 18, 2022
Anyone know why it might be the sponsor receiving the emails for medical and biometrics requests addressed to the applicant and not the applicant himself? All of our paper work was filled out correctly. This is our second kick at the can and the applicant was receiving emails for our previous app with no issues. He does not live in Canada but even the address on those request documents says c/o me, the sponsor, and uses my Canadian address. I'm worried they have screwed us over again by inputting incorrect info into their system. The applicant isn't even getting the email requests, I'm having to forward them to him. Thanks for any insights!
Who is representative. If its 'sponsor', then mails will be directed to him/her.

pac555

Dec 21, 2022
Outland Spousal Sponsorship
Application submitted online - 16th Sept 2022
AOR - 10th Dec 2022
Biometrics request- 11th Dec 2022
Medicals request - 13th Dec 2022
Biometrics done - 14th Dec 2022
Medicals done - 17th Dec 2022

Wanted to check if Biometrics n Medicals got updated in portal

Reactions: Prashannakumar

Newbie2022

Jul 28, 2022
Hey group, Started receiving updates/requests on Dec. 6 &7, as previously posted, since then it's been nothing (to be expected), but I STILL cannot link the application. It keeps returning that there is no application found.... it has been well over the 5 days that someone previously mentioned to wait. Is it as simple as waiting longer, or is this indicative of an issue?

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Are you asking me? if so, applied September 29th Online, received sponsor eligibility approval, biometrics request, and notice that application was received all between December 6 and 7th
I have little questions. Like I sent application paper file on 20 sept and standard delivery date was 23 Sep but it delivered to 3 October but I didn’t receive any single update , I am confused that they will accept my paper file or no cz after 23 they decided to take only paper files

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
I have little questions. Like I sent application paper file on 20 sept and standard delivery date was 23 Sep but it delivered to 3 October but I didn’t receive any single update , I am confused that they will accept my paper file or no cz after 23 they decided to take only paper files
I applied same time paper application which was delivered on 3rd October . No reply still

Reactions: Aabbas

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Who is representative. If its 'sponsor', then mails will be directed to him/her.
Makes sense, thank you. I think we did fill out the rep form this time to make it easier in we got screwed around again. Thanks!

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
I applied same time paper application which was delivered on 3rd October . No reply still
As of September 22, 2022, they were no longer accepting paper applications and all apps were required to be submitted through the online portal. I hope yours made the cut but October 3rd might be a little late for paper.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
As of September 22, 2022, they were no longer accepting paper applications and all apps were required to be submitted through the online portal. I hope yours made the cut but October 3rd might be a little late for paper.
I submitted in September but due to the weather condition in NS it got delivered in Oct, I'm stressed out coz they haven't sent my package back nor any AOR yet . I hope that my application gets accepted

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Let me know about any updates coz my dates are almost same as yours

hassanthe1

Sep 13, 2022
For paper applications are AORs usually sent through mail or emails(or both)? IRCC didn't specify on their website and mentions it could be either or.