+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Thanks man! No notification but it was updated in GC Key only. Hope your medicals are approved soon.
Hi, Our medical was passed on the 15th, and it is reflected on the GCkey. It still says "In Progress" in PR Tracker. So, thank you for letting us know that you saw it on GCkey! Best wishes!

Ebuka91

Star Member
Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
Had my application returned today stating they are missing forms and handwritten signs. They are all clearly there in my application. Do I now have to make a new portal account to resubmit?

Manuhaar

Dec 17, 2022
I just submitted our spousal sponsorship outland online today - the sponsor (husband) is a Canadian citizen and the wife is the principal applicant from the Philippines. It's a start of an adventure :D

Just came back from the Philippines 2 days ago with everything I needed to complete it, including signatures.
Hey, you got your AOR

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Anyone know why it might be the sponsor receiving the emails for medical and biometrics requests addressed to the applicant and not the applicant himself? All of our paper work was filled out correctly. This is our second kick at the can and the applicant was receiving emails for our previous app with no issues. He does not live in Canada but even the address on those request documents says c/o me, the sponsor, and uses my Canadian address. I'm worried they have screwed us over again by inputting incorrect info into their system. The applicant isn't even getting the email requests, I'm having to forward them to him. Thanks for any insights!