+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi All,

We gave our biometrics on Dec 6, 2022 but its still not updated in GC Key and IRCC is saying they haven't received it. Any ideas what can I do about it or how to move forward. I've also sent webform to IRCC explaining we already given biometrics along with the details provided by VFS.
Nothing to worry about. The same thing happened with the TRV for a family member that I applied for. They gave the biometrics on 28 October, but it wasn't until the 17th of November that it said "We have received etc." on the GCKey. Until then, it said something along the lines of "We need your biometrics etc."

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

Any idea if biometrics can be done in a country that’s not where you reside? Would if affect the application in any way if it was done in another country?

thank you!

Aabbas

Dec 14, 2022
Hlo guys I have same like yours , outland spouse sponsorship , I have sent paper file on 20 sept and standard delivery expected was 23 sep but it delivered on 2 Oct via online tracking canada post , now which date will be considered ?
how much time they are taking for our files and what are timing for AOR
Hey, may i know if you received any mail or response since then. I am in the same situation as you, and have not received any mail or response at all. Were you able to figure out if our applications were accepted or not cause i also had the same delay by canada post the same week. I would appreciate it if you could help me out by responding.

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hey, may i know if you received any mail or response since then. I am in the same situation as you, and have not received any mail or response at all. Were you able to figure out if our applications were accepted or not cause i also had the same delay by canada post the same week. I would appreciate it if you could help me out by responding.
I have no idea yet because currently they guys are taking 3 months around time for AOR , if you get any Email from immigration then let me know so I can keep my eye on emails . I have applied paper file . Did you apply same ?

Aabbas

Dec 14, 2022
I have no idea yet because currently they guys are taking 3 months around time for AOR , if you get any Email from immigration then let me know so I can keep my eye on emails . I have applied paper file . Did you apply same ?
Yeah i applied paper file too. Ill let you know. Im just stressed cause some people here already received there AOR or biometrics but i hope we hear from them soon.

hassanthe1

Sep 13, 2022
Paper based Outland sponsorship delivered through Canada Post on September 15 and was received September 20. Still yet to receive any mail or emails. Hoping to get AOR soon!

Manuhaar

Dec 17, 2022
Hello All
I’m glad I found this group:
Application submitted: Sept. 20, 2022
Sponsor: Permanent resident
Applicant:
Application type: Outland•Paper-based

Waiting for the AOR.

Manuhaar

Dec 17, 2022
Paper based Outland sponsorship delivered through Canada Post on September 15 and was received September 20. Still yet to receive any mail or emails. Hoping to get AOR soon!
Same here
Hey, I paper application got delivered on 20th September. Even i have not heard from them since then. Do you guys have an update?