+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Inland (Paper/Online)

Sallyngan

Jan 28, 2023
Yes, that's correct, you have to apply for OWP until you get the AOR if you apply online.
My husband applied inland spousal sponsorship and paid the owp fee at that time. After I received AOR, I need to go through the owp payment process when I upload the imm5710 application? How to skip the payment step as he already paid the owp fee when he submitted the inland spousal sponsorship application online. Please advise. Thanks

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello!
Submitted online outland application for my spouse on 1st Sept 2022.
Waiting game begins now.
Hello,

We also submitted our online outland application for my spouse on sept 1 2022. No updates since he did his medicals in December. Do you mind sharing where your application stands? Our application VO office is London. Thank you and good luck!

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hello,

We also submitted our online outland application for my spouse on sept 1 2022. No updates since he did his medicals in December. Do you mind sharing where your application stands? Our application VO office is London. Thank you and good luck!
How does your PR tracker look like?

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
We applied through a representative who only her can access the tracker- she is still waiting for ircc to send her the credentials for the pr tracker. Any updates from your side?
My updated timeline is in my signature. I haven't received anything since bio and medical was completed unfortunately.

Marwanjo88

Jan 19, 2023
Application details

Find out what your status means

• Eligibility.
    Completed

• Medical exam
    Completed

• Background verification
In progress

Biometrics
Completed

Is there much left or just a background check
Application history

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Application details

Find out what your status means

• Eligibility.
    Completed

• Medical exam
    Completed

• Background verification
In progress

Biometrics
Completed

Is there much left or just a background check
Application history
Pre-arrival/PPR or portal invite if you're inland.

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello everyone. There is one question in Imm5532 about .. is there more information you wish to share to support your relationship ? Anyone having any idea / experience what kind of information we can share for this question?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

khapyy

Mar 6, 2023
Hello,

I did applied on 12th sept 2022 but got nothing yet. Did you got AOR?