+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Inland (Paper/Online)

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
did yo called them
No. Timeline is perfectly normal so It does not make sense to call them. Although I do not have any news on my OWP as well. I am not able to link it to GC Key too. But there are other people waiting too in same timeline so its fine. Patience is Key here.

Last edited:

Quebec1824

Oct 13, 2022
I am inland and I submitted my application in 2022/Oct/19
As a result, I called IRCC and was informed I had passed all the stages for the PR and my ECAS shows that a decision has been made.
In the new tracker or GCkey nothing shows that my application is still under process.
did any one got the same thing
wow, does that mean you got your pr granted? That quick?

roronoa

Dec 23, 2022
Hi,
I applied Outland Online for Spousal on 16 Sep 2022. Received AOR 29 Nov 2022. SA on 3 Dec 2022. Received medical request 13 Dec 2022. My query is I already had my medical done upfront and uploaded the same while applying. Should I raise a webform mentioning my active medical or is there the need to get the medical done again? Anyone in the same boat?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hi,
I applied Outland Online for Spousal on 16 Sep 2022. Received AOR 29 Nov 2022. SA on 3 Dec 2022. Received medical request 13 Dec 2022. My query is I already had my medical done upfront and uploaded the same while applying. Should I raise a webform mentioning my active medical or is there the need to get the medical done again? Anyone in the same boat?
One piece/Zoro fan?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hi,
On medical, You don't need to do anything. You can ignore medical request. I also did same. (My application is at AIP stage)

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Can you please how did you get work permit approval? Did they inform you via email? or you had your application connected with GC Key? Do they send work permit via post/mail? also are you on closed work permit already or visitor?

I am enclosed work permit. My application was received around 12 September and received AOR on 7 November. My application is at AIP stage but I am not able to link OWP with GC Key. It always results in "not found". Not sure what is going on and that's why so many questions. thanks
Were you able to link your spousal application in GCKey?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Were you able to link your spousal application in GCKey?
yes, I am able to connect spouse application. Not OWP though. I haven't received my OWP in email/mail too. They should at least refund my fees.

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Has anybody got PR approval or portal invitation for september paper applicants?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Was about to reference the spreadsheet, but then saw you’re the only one of the paper applicant who has decision made. You’re almost there!!
I should have patience but it's just lately I am seeing October online applicants getting PR approval, invitations etc. I wanted to know if others are in the same boat. :p

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

Marwanjo88

Jan 19, 2023
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common- Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

I received this message, what does it mean and what is the next step

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common- Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

I received this message, what does it mean and what is the next step
This is what everyone calls the Approved in Principle (AIP) notification.

You need to do nothing, just wait for the next notification.