+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

aabuobeid

Nov 26, 2023
Do you have access to ECAS, if you applied by paper you can check there. Also raise a webform and explain your problem so hopefully it gets resolved soon.
I did raise a webform they just said it's under process. I don't understand how 3 agents and the webform couldn't explain why. One called it a glitch .

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I did raise a webform they just said it's under process. I don't understand how 3 agents and the webform couldn't explain why. One called it a glitch .
The tracker is so unreliable, mine still says 'waiting on you' though there is nothing pending. Take a snapshot of your tracker and attach it to the webform asking for an acknowledgement. So I am guessing you don't have access to the other tracker-- ECAS?

aabuobeid

Nov 26, 2023
The tracker is so unreliable, mine still says 'waiting on you' though there is nothing pending. Take a snapshot of your tracker and attach it to the webform asking for an acknowledgement. So I am guessing you don't have access to the other tracker-- ECAS?
I just checked the ecas and nothing . Last update on it was about the test . It's been more than a month since everything on my tracker retrograded . One of the agents I spoke to was like it's temporary, wait for updates . But he had no idea what he was talking about

Reactions: hemeda2

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I just checked the ecas and nothing . Last update on it was about the test . It's been more than a month since everything on my tracker retrograded . One of the agents I spoke to was like it's temporary, wait for updates . But he had no idea what he was talking about
If it looks fine on your ECAS then I would'nt worry about it but you should still raise the webform. I have seen cases where people get oaths but their tracker still shows LPP in process.
Always check your spam folder too.

aabuobeid

Nov 26, 2023
If it looks fine on your ECAS then I would'nt worry about it but you should still raise the webform. I have seen cases where people get oaths but their tracker still shows LPP in process.
Always check your spam folder too.
I did . They replied with its in process

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Cases like yours where tracker status goes out of sync, you need to rely on emails from IRCC and frequent calls to IRCC to check the latest status.

aabuobeid

Nov 26, 2023
Cases like yours where tracker status goes out of sync, you need to rely on emails from IRCC and frequent calls to IRCC to check the latest status.
Thanks for replying. Problem is I've been waiting for years . I did my citizenship test in 2021. Tried everything. Contacted my MP , webform, multiple calls . All they say its in process.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
@aabuobeid Just an idea that struck me, order notes and in the 'comment' section write all the struggles and delays you went through, it might trigger some movement. Recently I saw someone do that and it worked...Now there is no guarantee but it won't hurt to try again.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
What does ordering notes do? These are notes from the case office of my file? I am allowed to review it?

Also I was fearing being asked to send translated PP stamps and now my background check section is complete. Does this mean that section is complete or would that be part of Physical presence check? Thanks

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
What does ordering notes do? These are notes from the case office of my file? I am allowed to review it?

Also I was fearing being asked to send translated PP stamps and now my background check section is complete. Does this mean that section is complete or would that be part of Physical presence check? Thanks
It shows some notes and tells you which office it's stuck. Also if there are any red flags. Some folks received updates after they requested notes. For online applications usually they ask for passport copies for LPP completion.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
i just received an email with instructions to download my e certificate but my oath ceremony status still says "not started". did anyone else experienced something similar? also we are three people but the invitation code is same for all three of us. so one portal will let us download citizenship certificate for all three of us?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
i just received an email with instructions to download my e certificate but my oath ceremony status still says "not started". did anyone else experienced something similar? also we are three people but the invitation code is same for all three of us. so one portal will let us download citizenship certificate for all three of us?
You should receive your oath invite soon. One portal login is enough to download certificate for everyone.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
You should receive your oath invite soon. One portal login is enough to download certificate for everyone.
thank you so much for replying.. really appreciate it :)