Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Sorry just a note... physical presence should be met the day before application is signed...doesn't matter how long it takes to reach the CIO ..
ie: the number of days it takes for an application to get delivered should never be counted as physical presence for the purposes of that application
Exactly, I'll print and sign on Oct 3rd (marking day before 1137 days for me and 1100.5 days for spouse and minor), on same date I'll dispatch the package. Though fee will be paid in prior, invoice to be printed and included in mailing package on Oct 3rd as well. As online physical presence calculator doesn't bear date and doesn't require signatures anymore, so I already printed and included in other set of docs. Hope it all sounds like a good plan and i hope it all goes well.

Reactions: medwiz

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
I think it's a future date application.
@medwiz is correct. No future date concept (you can put future planned date of signing the application form in knline calculator) but application form I noticed you can't print while signing date is future date, at least holds true for minor form. Hence I will print our forms on the actual day of signing and mailing i.e. Oct 3rd in my case. But physical presence should already be met a day prior to signing the application (i.e. by Oct 2nd in my case), irregard to whatever time it takes to reach CIO post-mailing. Also be noted that date range on physical presence is one day hiccup as compare to eligibility period being calculated on the form (upon inserting TO date on application form). Some ppl find it confusing that why there is a conflict of one day in both the application form and physical calculator page. But thats ok (there was a fancy logical reason explaining that day gap, I cant recall for now), cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
I mean yah by the time it reaches you should have met the minimum days. My friend wanted to have it delivered before long weekend hits as we have 2 in a row one on Sept 30 and then Oct 10th.
days are calculated/checked on the date of application (and a day prior, in the physical presence calculator). giving an extreme example, if someone who had only completed 900 days, has his application delivered in like 200(!!) days = 1,100 days in all, won't qualify him for applying.

• Haha
Reactions: SK79 and jojee2k6

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
Application Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1155
No of Applicants: Single
Application submitted: Sep 30, 2022

@admin please add my details to the spreadsheet

rayrayray

Sep 23, 2016
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1143
Application: Family4)
Application sent: 17th Sep.
Delivered:22nd of Sep 2022
AOR: didnt get it yet
if operations are back to normal you should receive the AOR end of next week since this past week was spent in getting back to normal after the storm. I think that will make you an October applicant in the world of canadavisa.

Thread -

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2022-citizenship-applications.778614/

Last edited:

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Application Courier Date :- September 17th, 2022
Application Delivered : September 20, 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) :- Paper Based
Application: Family (3)
City:- Waterloo, Ontario
Days in Canada:- 1169
AOR:- Yet to receive

@admin -- Please add my details in the tracker

Last edited:

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi Guys, I have a few questions which I thought you guys can help me --

(i) I read somewhere in one of the posts that we need to sign the physical presence calculator, can someone please confirm if we need to? I have not signed this document as I didn't see any section for signature, so I just printed the document after downloading it.

(ii) For those who have got their police clearance certificate from USA and submitted paper application, did you submit the original document that you received from FBI or can we also just print the downloaded document from FBI's website?

(iii) Can we provide PR Card as one of the IDs? I have provided PR Card copy along with my Ontario driving license, will that work?

Please let me know guys, thank you in advance for your response.

rayrayray

Sep 23, 2016

(i) I read somewhere in one of the posts that we need to sign the physical presence calculator, can someone please confirm if we need to? I have not signed this document as I didn't see any section for signature, so I just printed the document after downloading it.

(ii) For those who have got their police clearance certificate from USA and submitted paper application, did you submit the original document that you received from FBI or can we also just print the downloaded document from FBI's website?

(iii) Can we provide PR Card as one of the IDs? I have provided PR Card copy along with my Ontario driving license, will that work?

physical presence calculator doesnt need to be signed. It says that in the guide or the citizenship app form.

Submitting PR card is a little tricky because with that you have to submit another government of Canada issued ID. You can check that in the guide too. Driver’s lincense is Government of Ontario. Instead, just do passport bio page and drivers license.

tetalks

Star Member
Sep 5, 2022
Hello everyone.

I have a question with regards to my online application. I'm hoping someone can help.

I am unclear on the photo specs for the digital photo. I understand printed photo must be 50*70 mm with size of 420 x 540 pixels.

Is it the same for digital photo or it's 35*45 mm with the same size? Also, a payment receipt from the photographer is enough?

Thanks in advance.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
physical presence calculator doesnt need to be signed. It says that in the guide or the citizenship app form.

Submitting PR card is a little tricky because with that you have to submit another government of Canada issued ID. You can check that in the guide too. Driver’s lincense is Government of Ontario. Instead, just do passport bio page and drivers license.
thank you for your response! I already have submitted my application last month, so now I will have to hope that they accept them. I have sent the passport copies as per the other requirement, so will that work or do we need to send another copy of the same bio pages of the passport as part of the ID?

Also, other than the passport & PR Card, is there any other federal ID document that Canadian government would provide? I assumed any ID provided by Fed or Provincial government would still be considered Canadian ID.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016

How about driving license and OHIP?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016

ii) Original PCC also add LOE to include explanation around absense outside CA and any other point you want to highlight in your application.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
ii) Original PCC also add LOE to include explanation around absense outside CA and any other point you want to highlight in your application.
I’m sorry but I didn’t understand your response, did you get the FBI PCC? If yes, did you send the one you received through post or the one that you downloaded from FBI’s website?