Did you check your spam or promotions?
I received AOR guys.

Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1140
No of Applicants: 3 (2 adult 1 minor)
Application sent: Sept 02, 2022
Application delivered: Sep 06, 2022
AOR: Sep 13, 2022
Can you register status tracker? I tried several times and always got ‘incorrect uci or application number.’

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Did you check your spam or promotions?

Can you register status tracker? I tried several times and always got ‘incorrect uci or application number.’
Nothing there, but ill keep checking. If not today, maybe tomorrow.

For your tracker sometimes you need to wait a day after receiving AOR. Try again tomorrow

Reactions: Smile_kitty

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
my paper application was delivered on 8th. right now those with 6th delivery date are popping party balloons, others wait n clap!

but have seen that some whose applications were delivered later, got an AOR sooner. maybe something to do with how complicated the application / case / documentation is.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
my paper application was delivered on 8th. right now those with 6th delivery date are popping party balloons, others wait n clap!

but have seen that some whose applications were delivered later, got an AOR sooner. maybe something to do with how complicated the application / case / documentation is.
Mine was delivered 6th but I'm still waiting, plus minus a few days its ok. Yes, depends on how complicated it is or maybe it was end of the day lol.
Any one knows how long I should wait each day before I stop expecting an email.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1246
Application: Family(2 adults, 1 minor)
Application sent: Sept 1, 2022
Delivered: Sept 8, 2022
AOR:

ines.mech

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hey everyone,
I know this may not be the right thread but I don’t know where else to ask. Feel free to direct me to the right one if this is irrelevant to everyone. In the meantime here’s my question:
I reach the 1095 day target on Dec 19th, 2022, and was wondering if I should apply on Dec 20th or wait until January? Waiting till January will give me a time buffer on top of the 1095 target and also, I won’t be apply during the holiday season (application might potentially land at the bottom of the stack once everyone is back to work in January). On the other hand, applying in December could give me a head start. Any recommendation would very highly appreciated. Thanks!!

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hi everyone.
I am preparing my citizenship application. I have issue with my jobs .
I have a job from 2020-4 to present.
I have a self employed job from 2019 to present.
I had a part time job from 2020- 5 to 2021- 3
I had another part time job from 2021-1 to 2022-1
and also I drive for uber from last 2020- 5 to present.
and a few months in 2019 for skip the dishes and few months unemployed in 2019.

How should I put these jobs with correct priority?
Thanks for your help.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hey everyone,
I know this may not be the right thread but I don’t know where else to ask. Feel free to direct me to the right one if this is irrelevant to everyone. In the meantime here’s my question:
I reach the 1095 day target on Dec 19th, 2022, and was wondering if I should apply on Dec 20th or wait until January? Waiting till January will give me a time buffer on top of the 1095 target and also, I won’t be apply during the holiday season (application might potentially land at the bottom of the stack once everyone is back to work in January). On the other hand, applying in December could give me a head start. Any recommendation would very highly appreciated. Thanks!!
There's no right or wrong answer to this. That said, I'd suggest Jan. It gives you some buffer to handle calculations errors. It is after the holiday season which matters especially if you're applying on paper, given the holiday postal load. By that time the government should have launched online applications for families too. Lastly who knows, citizenship fee may have been waived by then!!

Reactions: ines.mech