+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
nope, there's been silence in this group and in my mailbox too! all deliveries of 6th got the AORs yesterday except your and @xuan !! as for me, i'm unneccessarily getting excited as mine was delivered on 8th, so another couple of days to go. of course, as you said, all this is data / speculation, and IRCC has its own mysterious ways. whether we get AOR today or later this week, what is more important is that WE GET THE AOR! cos that makes us sit easy as whatever we had to do, we did, and it was accepted.

Me no AOR, cuz my application will be returned i didn't validate the form so i didn't generate that barcode.

People are waiting for there email aor, me i'm checking my home mailbox lol.

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Me no AOR, cuz my application will be returned i didn't validate the form so i didn't generate that barcode.

I'm checking both until I get one or the other.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other

I'd suggest don't assume they're going to return. Handwritten applications too don't have barcodes. So there's still some scope.

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
I'm about to apply for the citizenship this month, I just wanted to verify with you guys for the background check as I'm a bit confused.
If I have only lived in Canada within the time period needed (4 years approx) and have not lived in any other country for more 6 months, do I still need to add the Canadian background check or is is not needed because I've not lived in any other country besides Canada.
Now, if the Canadian background check is needed, where do I ask for this paper?
Thank you in advance, wishing you all success with your citizenship applications and hopefully I can be part of this September group soon.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hello everyone,
I'm about to apply for the citizenship this month, I just wanted to verify with you guys for the background check as I'm a bit confused.
If I have only lived in Canada within the time period needed (4 years approx) and have not lived in any other country for more 6 months, do I still need to add the Canadian background check or is is not needed because I've not lived in any other country besides Canada.
Thank you in advance, wishing you all success with your citizenship applications and hopefully I can be part of this September group soon.
If you mean a police certificate from Canada then that's not needed...if you have only lived in Canada for the past 4 years and not lived on any country for 6 months or more

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
Never needed for Canada for anyone. It’s always for countries outside Canada and that too beyond a stay of 6 months or more (again except home country)

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Never needed for Canada for anyone. It’s always for countries outside Canada and that too beyond a stay of 6 months or more (again except home country)
Awesome!!! yes I meant police background check!! Thanks to both of you @hope2018 and @medwiz for your quick replies. I'll catch you guys along the way with my application! Thank you once again.

Reactions: medwiz

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,
Not needed for Canada or home country, irrespective of time spent

jvadr

Jan 11, 2020
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1166
Application: Single
Application sent: Sep 09, 2022
Delivered: Sep 15, 2022
AOR: Yet to receive